Genetic tests done…waiting for results so nervous.

fashionlover

Reaction score
This is the part of being pregnant I hate the most. The worry that something will be wrong with the baby. It is seriously like a living night mare. I had my blood work done to see if everything is checking out ok so far. Doc says no news is good news and that I can check my results on thursday. I am so nervous that I don't even want to carry my phone until Thursday comes...:cry::cry::cry:

I'm sure everything will be fine hun :hugs: Good luck xx

It's such an awful feeling you can't focus on anything else and dread that call, I know how you feel hun big hugs to you. I hope the time passes quickly for you and you get the result you are hoping forx

I'm in the same boat! I had my NT scan yesterday and everything looked great, but that's only about 65% accurate! I had the blood work to go with the scan and it's 99+% accurate, but I have to wait 7-10 business days to get the results! I don't think of myself as old, but I'll be 35 years old at delivery which puts me at a slightly higher risk... supposedly. I'm a nervous wreck. I just want to start enjoying this pregnancy (my first baby and my rainbow)!

I'm in the same boat! I had my NT scan yesterday and everything looked great, but that's only about 65% accurate! I had the blood work to go with the scan and it's 99+% accurate, but I have to wait 7-10 business days to get the results! I don't think of myself as old, but I'll be 35 years old at delivery which puts me at a slightly higher risk... supposedly. I'm a nervous wreck. I just want to start enjoying this pregnancy (my first baby and my rainbow)!

Why do they make us wait so long! Congratulations on your rainbow baby! I pray that your results are fantastic as I'm sure they will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->