Geordie shore

I wish wish wish I had MTV so I could watch this! Saw part of series one and thought it was ace haha!

LOVE IT i was like a kid at xmas waiting on it last night lol

Love it. It's the only thing like it I can stand..I hate TOWIE, Jersey Shore, Made In Chelsea etc. I was super excited for last nights new series and was planning on an early night and recording it but ended up watching it :dohh: It looks like it's gonna be a good series.

I'm not keen on the new lads though :nope: I feel sorry for Dan though something about him facially reminds me of my ex but Scott if I met face to face I'd probably twist his balls off :haha:

I love it! It's such a guilty pleasure!!
Vikki really bugs me!

Love it, have it sky plused so just need to get sitting on my own and watch it, cant wait, hope its a good one!!! My niece was doing order of malta at a teenage disco in town and Gaz was appearing at it, she said he was so nice and chatted away and got photos taken no problem!!!

I couldnt believe that 12/13 year olds would be watching this, maybe I am a bit naive but who in there right mind would let kids that young watch it, its pure filth, totally my guilty pleasure!!!!

There's so much that 12-13 year olds do these days that I a. Wouldn't have got away with and b. wasn't even interested in at their age. Kids aren't kid anymore but yeah my 13 yet old wouldn't be watching it haha

Love it. It's the only thing like it I can stand..I hate TOWIE, Jersey Shore, Made In Chelsea etc. I was super excited for olast nights new series and was planning on an early night and recording it but ended up watching it :dohh: It looks like it's gonna be a good series.

I'm not keen on the new lads though :nope: I feel sorry for Dan though something about him facially reminds me of my ex but Scott if I met face to face I'd probably twist his balls off :haha:

I Love it, I HATE the rest too never watched them tbh. Dh saw part of one and was like WTF is this???!!! :blush:

I got my sister hooked on it she stayed round mine one night when I was watching Chaos in Cancun and now she watches it aswell..You've got to love Charlotte she's by far my favourite lol. I thought Holly's sluttiness was all for the cameras and show..But I know quite a few people in Middlesbrough that know her and it's no act apparently :haha:

So I finally got to watch the first episode, omg, I swear they are just mental, did love it though!!!

Really felt sorry for the young guy Dan, they where quite mean to him I thought, how do their parents watch them, I would be just sick!!!!!!!

Love it!! :mrgreen: I watched the last series and recorded the first episode of the most recent series the other night but still got to watch it. Can't wait!

I love it. I cant wait to watch tonight's. I am god sick of people assuming James is gay well he has to tell the housemates something erm read it up he has a bloody girlfriend lol

Just watched the first episode from last week, loved it! I don't think much of the new character Dan yet, he doesn't really seem to fit in so far.

I love it!!! I have just started the 3rd series (not had tivo for very long)

Some of the lines they come out with are brilliant, esp charlotte! She is dead funny

I love it!!! I have just started the 3rd series (not had tivo for very long)

Some of the lines they come out with are brilliant, esp charlotte! She is dead funny

Charlotte is hilarious! She is my fave person in the show :haha:

I love it too! :happydance:

can't stand Vikki & Ricci tho lol xx

Vicky and Ricky are really annoying and no fun, lol.

Is it on every Saturday? I thought it was Tuesdays but I couldn't see it and it seems to be recording on Saturday on my sky box

It's on tuesday but repeate the rest of the week :flower:

Im up to date on Geordie Shore now! Glad Sophie and Vicky have made up now, I think Vicky was quite childish about the whole thing, I don't like her much.

Feel sorry for Charlotte splitting up with her boyfriend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->