georgia peaches? tennessee too

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
anyone from ga or tennessee here? i am in north georgia right below tennessee (chattanooga) pm me please! i need local ttc buddies!:happydance:

What part?!? We are just below chattanooga tn. But have family in the dallas area and carrolton

I'm in Georgia, getting married again in may in north ga mountains :D I'm near Atlanta.

i'm in Georgia. I live just outside the north perimeter of Atlanta. I have family that live in North Ga and am getting married near the mountains next may

I live in Tennessee just north of nashville

Hi! I'm been a luker mostly(oops maybe I shouldn't say that). I view the forums 4 info to ask my Dr and other stuff to look out for. I'm ttc another baby. I have pcos with 2 children & had a miscarriage in April but I'm still trying...as everyone else. I saw ur shout out to GA peaches. I live in Paulding County so your family & I are neighbors. I live in the Dallas/Hiram area.

Hi! I'm been a luker mostly(oops maybe I shouldn't say that). I view the forums 4 info to ask my Dr and other stuff to look out for. I'm ttc another baby. I have pcos with 2 children & had a miscarriage in April but I'm still trying...as everyone else. I saw ur shout out to GA peaches. I live in Paulding County so your family & I are neighbors. I live in the Dallas/Hiram area.

I live south of Nashville. Just found out we are starting over. I currently have a 5 & 7 yr old. They'll be 6 & 8 when this baby comes.

I don't live there anymore but wanted to say hi b/c I was born in Douglasville, lived in Marietta until I was 8 1/2, and still have family (extended) scattered all over the state. Wanted to send some love to some fellow Georgia peaches. ;)

I live in knoxville, tn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"