Geritol BFP success stories

shaymcc

Reaction score
I posted this question in another form, but didnt get any response. Maybe someone here can help me.

I know that this thread has been started at what point or another but some of them didnt have the answers I was quite looking for. So here you go..What CD did you start and stop? Tonic or Complete? What other supplements did you take? Did you have any medically diagnosed infertility issues? How long have you been TTC? And if GComplete did you take it once or twice a day? I have been taking GC twice a day and folic acid once a day since CD1 and im on CD5. We have only been TTC for about 4 months now but its getting really discouraging and im looking for a little hope here. TIA ladies and congrats on your BFPs..

I believe in the Geritol Complete. I took some when trying to conceive my second son and I got my bfp the month I took them everyday.

CD 1 and just kept taking them until I got my bfp

I didnt have any medically diagnosed fertility concerns. Google two week wait and geritol bfp. you should find a message board with tons of information

I didnt have any medically diagnosed fertility concerns. Google two week wait and geritol bfp. you should find a message board with tons of information

Ok thanks alot for your response. Im just on CD6. Did you find that your CM increased only around O, or just in general once you started taking them?

Anyone else?

I can recall about the CM. but if you find that other board it will help you out a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->