Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Today is my last day of ovulation an my most fertile day last night i was feeling a itching light burning sensation on my left ovaries ann kinda in the center of abdominal could that me ther implantationgoing on. Wut does dpo, cm,mf mean

I think there is a glossary on here somewhere

Af = aunt flow (your period)
Dpo = days past ovulation
Dh = dear husband
Df = dear fiance
Oh = other half
Cm = cervical mucus
Ewcm = egg white cervical mucus (this is fertile cervical mucus)

Sorry for your loss :( the geritol is just a multivitamin so can be taken all cycle. You probably also want to add folic acid! Good luck!

Oh also- implantation usually happens about 6-10 days after you ovulate!

I'm new to his but I was wondering do you take the geritol tonic when you first start your cycle or whenever because I bought it 10/10/15 and just started taking a dose everyday for 6 days now

I'm new to his but I was wondering do you take the geritol tonic when you first start your cycle or whenever because I bought it 10/10/15 and just started taking a dose everyday for 6 days now

Take it everyday of your cycle. I personally switched to a prenatal after O

So I should stop taking it until my cycle starts right? I've had my cycle this month already so it want come again until next month

how can you guys stomach it? I cant even gag it down, as soon as I open the bottle the smell hits me and yeah. haha are you using the liquid form? or pill? mine is the liquid bc I heard the liquid is better than the pill form, but idk if that is true or not.

I'm taking the liquid form I'm not sure which is better in still researching about it and hoping to get all my answers here

The liquid works better from what I read so I used that with our son. I chased it with Robitussin then grapefruit (both good for CM) The trick is so not smell it and hold your breath while taking shots of the geritol and Robitussin lol channel your inner child and hold your nose if you have to haha

This time I used the pills because my Walmart doesn't carry the tonic anymore. Took them for two cycles whereni only needed the tonic for one cycle

Good luck ladies!!

Okay well I skipped a day because I was just gonna wait until my cycle came so I guess I'll start back. It's so stressful ttc I almost wanna give up

The liquid works better from what I read so I used that with our son. I chased it with Robitussin then grapefruit (both good for CM) The trick is so not smell it and hold your breath while taking shots of the geritol and Robitussin lol channel your inner child and hold your nose if you have to haha

This time I used the pills because my Walmart doesn't carry the tonic anymore. Took them for two cycles whereni only needed the tonic for one cycle

Good luck ladies!!

you take robitussin with it? how much?

I took robitussen as directed (4-6 hours) in the week before O as it helps thin CM to make it more hospitable to :sperm: also drank grapefruit juice for the same reason. The robitussen has to be the regular kind, with no extra letters lol

I took it in pill form when I got pregnant with DS. Just remember it has no folic acid so you should supplement with that.

Has anyone had any luck on geritol ?? Dh and me are ttc and the past few years have not been preventing but no baby had some stick but its been years since weve gotten preggers again . I hope theres a baby in my bottle !

If you read thru this thread you will see several successes.

I'm on Geritol/soy baby #2!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->