Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Take them as directed. You can go ahead and start taking them now, it wont hurt anything. And BFP stands for Big Fat Positive

Powell130 thanks for your help. Did you receive aBFP from taking Geritol?

You're welcome. I did get my BFP the first cycle I took geritol. It was also the first cycle I used Soy isoflavones

Hi I seen you were online if I don't mind me asking when did you start taking the geritol (liquid or pills?) and how long did you take them

I took the tonic and I started CD1 and continued until BFP

I took the tonic and I started CD1 and continued until BFP
Ok I started taking the pills on cd1 which was the 13th I have been bd since cycle stopped I really hope there's a baby in my bottle I have been trying for over a year and a half.

I'm CD12 of a Geritol cycle, pre-O and SPOTTING!!!

I've NEVER spotted before! I'm having a HSG tomorrow, but if I'm bleeding they'll make me reschedule and it'll have to be next cycle!!!
I had some odd cramping several days after AF, and tested just to be sure, but I think may need to take some fiber with all this iron. I chalked the cramps up to digestive issues, but I swear last week if felt sooo much like AF!

I didn't have any strange symptoms last time I tried Gertitol...

hi ladies, not sure if ill get any responce since this thread is pretty old but i have to ask someone!? :wacko:i started taking geritol tonic on July 15th... have been taking it every day since. my period was due August 2nd... today is August 9th and still nothing... i have been a little crampy but nothing like my regular monthly cramps. ive been so tired and hurngry all the time. my boobs are so sore! but i took a preg test on the 3rd (the day after my period was due) and it was neg so i plan to wate until tomro wich will be one week later and take another one. im not getting my hopes up too high because my period isnt too regular but i have an app on my phone to keep trck of it and its been acrurate (or at least within one or two days) in telling me when my period is due and now im one week late... also ive had "symptoms" before and got excited for nothing:dohh: so im going the more negative rout this time even tho this seems sooo right!
im def praying all night :kiss:

I've been researching geritol. I'm about to go buy ne a bottle. Anymore success stories? Is it ok to start in the middle of a cycle?

Hi ladies, I'm thinking of buying some Geritol complete, would be interesting to hear some recent success stories

Hi all! I started taking Geritol Tonic today. I'm spotting but not a full flow yet (should be tomorrow) and I plan on taking it through ovulation and my first IUI. Here's hoping to a baby being in my bottle!

Hello I started using Geritol on the 18th of this month after talking with my cousin who had been ttc for about 10 plus years and successfully had two kids five years ago after starting Geritol for two weeks. She recommended the pill so I'm hoping it works well for me as it did for her.

Interesting stuff,it would be nice to hear of all the success stories!

I've just been looking at the ingredients and it has the same stuff in it as Vitabiotics Pregnacare conception tablets except that Pregnacare has even more vitamins

I am also taking geritol complete, I have been taking it everyday since last wednesday. AF came in the process by I still take them. I have heard this is an old wise tale so I hoe that it works. Baby dust to you

HEy hopefully u have a BFP, I am new to this but I am also taking geritol complete. Af came in the process of atking it but I still take them. I ahve been taking them for a week. My hubby doesnt know that Im taking them. He already have two kids and I have none, so hopefully I will have a BFP next month.

Hello I started using Geritol on the 18th of this month after talking with my cousin who had been ttc for about 10 plus years and successfully had two kids five years ago after starting Geritol for two weeks. She recommended the pill so I'm hoping it works well for me as it did for her.
Hi Lala1212, I am also taking geritol complete, I have had so many older woman tell me about it. Me and the hubby being TTC over a year now. Af came in the process of taking them so acource no BFP this month. Hopefully next month wll be my BFP, good luck to you, and please keep me posted.

Hi Lala1212, I am also taking geritol complete, I have had so many older woman tell me about it. Me and the hubby being TTC over a year now. Af came in the process of taking them so acource no BFP this month. Hopefully next month wll be my BFP, good luck to you, and please keep me posted.

Hello ms. Diva sorry it took me so long to get back to ya but I have noticed some small changes that I think has something to do with the Geritol. For years I noticed that I very rarely had any discharge after I had by son back in 2001. This time during ov I noticed a lot!! I am 2dpo and I have a bunch of ewm. I'm hoping this is a good thing. Good luck to you and keep me posted as well. Lots of baby dust to you Hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->