Geritol

I started taking it when ttc dd and I got preg that month . Not sure if it helped or just coincidence (I hadn't been trying too long) I started again and got a bfn last month (although we weren't able to try as hard as I would have liked due to dh being gone on day of ovulation) and this is my second month on it. I'm only 5 dpo so not sure yet. I take the geritol complete. Honestly there is no reason not to try it. It is just a regular vitamin- no herbs or anything in it, and it is really cheap compared to prenatals. I take an additional b-complex vitamin, but really the only thing you would want to do is take a little extra folic acid because geritol does not have as much as the prenatals do. Good luck!

Hey I've just ordered mine :) and just got some folic acid from the shop it's soo cheap, just finished my period today so think ima give it one more moth then start trying them all together fingers crossed xx

Good luck!! Supposedly it is just a really good multivitamin that has the perfect amounts for fertility- even though it was never meant for fertility- just a regular vitamin!

Aw hopefully will work will let you know in few months ill probs give it months xxx

its like a really strong all b complex which helps ur cycles

I've got a bottle that i never used, Happy to post it to someone (uk) who wants to give it a try xx

I was taking it the cycle I finally fell pregnant. However, I had other factors that were different that cycle as well so I cannot say for sure if it was a specific one or the combination.

don't they call it baby in a bottle..warning if ur sensative to alchol dont use it as its in there

don't they call it baby in a bottle..warning if ur sensative to alchol dont use it as its in there

I've heard that also, no luck first bottle, I have half a bottle left and am 4DPO so we'll see but i'm doubtful, i doubt i'll buy it again but who knows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->