German TTC-girl is looking for a Skype or Whatsapp-Friend

Fibexi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am 25 years old and from Germany. We have been trying to conceive for 9 cycles now and I am actually waiting for my period.

Why am I here and not in a German forum? I study English and I want to improve my language skills. I have never been abroad and that is a pity. It would have been better for me as a becoming teacher. I miss talking English and that is very important for me.

So I am looking for someone who is interested in "skyping" with me. I thought it would be interesting to find a girl/woman who is about in my age and who is also on TTC. We haven't any children yet but a dog and a cat. I am overweight and that would probably be my main problems apart from bad hormones and stuff (PCOS f.e.)

Who is interested in a TTC friendship via Skype or Whatsapp? I have both. I am looking forward to getting a message from YOU :)

Greets, Fibexi

Is there noone? Has anyone of you an idea where I could also post to find a Skype-TTC-friend? A homepage maybe!?

hey, that would be great :winkwink: am i allowed to post my e mail adress in here? how can we get in contact? pls help me.

Hi, if you're still looking for buddy, I'm up for that. I've got Whatapp installed although have never used it.

I also happen to speak German!

How can we get in contact? I do not find a private message function in here? Am I allowed to post my skype nickname?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->