Gestational sac measuring 2 weeks behind baby

ttc, if they are not worried, I wouldn't be either. You are so far along now, I really can't see that a "small sac" would still be an issue. i feel like if it is going to cause the baby to stop growing and miscarry that it happens much earlier than this! good luck at the anatomy scan!

i had a 19 week appt earlier this week, and they did nothing but doppler, and i am measuring 24 weeks! holy belly!!! i go back at 21 weeks and they are doing another u/s! yay!!!

Hi ladies,

how is everybody doing?
Im being followed closely again, because I have a complete placenta previa! I did not have any bleeding yet! hopefully it'll keep going like this until atleast passed 30 weeks!
Baby is growing great though and moving alot! He now weighs 1lbs1oz! :)

i had a scan at 21 weeks, and the babies both looked great! fluid measuring awesome, and the babies both estimated at 14oz each!!! next scan not until 25 weeks! and my cervix 4.7cm! woohoo!

roxanne, my baby a placenta was initially partially covering my cervix as well at the 17 weeks scan, but they said there was plenty of time for it to move up, and at this past scan, it was already moved away from the cervix. is there still time for it to still move? i would think yes? yay for over 1lb!

When I read stories of other ladies who had complete placenta previa its not too bad at all and some moved at 32-34 weeks! But the dr's say that when its complete its not very often that it moves! We'll see!

how is everybody doing? I have now a journal and I posted some pictures if any of you would like to see :)

I am so nervous right now... I wish I didn't have such an early scan but my daughter was born at 33 weeks so they are being cautious. Luckily, she turned out healthy and beautiful and turned 2 last week. I am now 6w4d with baby #2 and we saw the heart beat yesterday. The baby was measuring accurately. The only problem was that the sac was measuring 5w1d....I am freaking out. The doctor said she's seen it go both ways and to come in next week. If the baby is measuring 7 weeks and the sac is still 5 weeks then it's not a viable pregnancy. This is so hard for me to accept because I saw the little bean and heard it's heartbeat. I understand that if I were to miscarry it would be because the baby wouldn't be able to survive outside the womb or would have severe problems. But I don't want to lose all hope. I already feel like it's over. :cry:

Do not lose hope!! This happened to me and to some ladies on here too and everything turned out totally fine!! My son is turning 9 months in a few days.. Us it was at 7 weeks the sac was measuring a week or so behind and then at 9 weeks the sac was growing but was still measuring behind, we just went with it after that and all was totally fine!!
Keep us posted! Dont freak out! Im thinking with experience that your going to be just fine!!!:) xxxx

Yes remain cautiously optimistic! My twin a had a small sac as well at the seven week and nine week scans, hit the baby herself was measuring appropriately. Then at eleven weeks the sac had caught up and there was no more worry! Fingers crossed for you, but it can certainly have a happy ending!!

My sac at 5 weeks 3 days measured 4 weeks 5 days, then a week later it only measured 4 weeks 6 days, paranoia set in straight away the fetal pole fit the whole sac, i thought 1 more day growth my baby would be squashed by the sac, i didnt have time to worry about this because my mam took really ill she passed away and i stopped worrying about the baby because i knew she would look after the baby, on monday i spotted brown and panic took over me again but on wednesday i saw my little baby measuring right on target, i assume my sac grows with the baby as you can see in my avatar the baby looks a little snug but i have my dating scan next wednesday and i cant wait :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->