Gestational sac measuring 2 weeks behind baby

funny you say that about your uterus! me too! when i feel it in the morning before getting out of bed, it's about 2 fingerwidths below bellybutton, but then after peeing, its down a good 2 inches still.
yay for 12 weeks coming up!!! loved that milestone!

Glad to hear you girls a doing great!!:)

I'm doing pretty as well! I think I started feeling movement at 14w3d but tought it might be gas, but then could feel movement everyday alot more for a whole week always around the same time, when I was finally sitting down to relax at night. But I havnt felt anything in the last two days, so maybe it was gas but felt so much more like a baby moving or having hiccups!! :)

How are you ladies doing? We are losing touch.. I had a hard time finding the thread!! :S

Well poor Baby B just looks so uncomfortable in his little sac but is doing great. He has no room to stretch out his little legs but the Perinatologist wasn't worried. She said she wanted to watch more the fact that Baby A keeps measuring farther ahead every ultrasound and is now a week ahead. I'm okay with a big baby though, I just want Baby B to have a little more room lol. The NT screeing went well and our risks are extremely low (what they consider negative). Roxane I can't wait to feel movement, that must be so exciting! I see my OB next friday and fingers crossed she'll do an ultrasound but I don't think she is planning to, my next one isn't scheudled till 18 weeks (with the perinatologist), I don't think I can wait that long haha.

good to hear your at low risk with the nt results!!

I'm sure they both have plenty of room!! :)

hi ladies!
ttc, congrats about the scan results! just have faith in that the peri is not worried about the sac. If they think there is plenty of room, I'd believe them! they really must be confident, or they would be setting up a scan before 18 weeks :) and maybe your OB will surprise you next friday (mine didnt at 14w though :( )

so i have my anatomy scan next wed halloween!!! i keep thinking i am feeling movement, but nothing really like i was expecting to have at this point. i am 16w4d, and this is my second preg, and i am surprised i am not feeling more regular movement. i know i have felt a roll here and there, but nothing really big or consistent. good thing for the doppler or I'd be worried!!!

roxanne, when is your next appt?

I actually have an appointment with my OB in an hour! I have a 3d scan Friday, nov. 2 and will know more after my appointment today!! :)
Good thing im going to see my ob.. just just started having some possibly stretching pains right above my pubic bone! not sure if thats what it is but it lasts a sec but comes and goes.. so I'll try to explain it to him!

Well I acutally didn't like the perinatologist at all so I am glad I get to stay with my OB most of the time, all she said was that they don't measure the sac anymore so it doesn't matter. They said there is no point to do another scan until more anatomy can be seen (organs and stuff) thats why they are waiting till 18 weeks. I really hope my OB will let me have one at 16 weeks at her office because I want to find out what we are having haha but I don't know that I'll ask because i'd feel awkard asking for one. Are you both going to find out the sex at your next ultrasound? I hate the stretchy cramps, I get them all the time, especially if I lay the wrong way. You can't help but worry even if you know what they are.

ughhh!!! So I forgot to even ask about those pains because he got me worried now!! good thing is we are at very very low risk of DS or trisomy, 1:100000 but there was a measurement that could indicate spina bifida!! so he said we'll go for a scan in a few weeks and find out for sure but he said not to worry about it because he sees those results come up very often and none of these babies really ended up having spina bifida! So I wonder why they tell us that if they tell us not to worry!! honestly, do you think Im not going to worry!! ughhh!!!!!

Yeah they can't expect you not to worry about something like that but at least he doesn't seem very concerned. Hopefully the scan is soon to put your mind at ease.

Hello ladies, I was wondering if your sacs ever caught up to your babies? At my first scan this past Monday, by my calculations, I should have been about 7+4. They measured the baby at 6+6 and the sac at 6. He wasn't super concerned about the difference, but scheduled another scan for three weeks later.

They didn't measure Baby B's sac at my 10 or 12 week scan but you could tell it was much smaller than Baby A's so no his sac hasn't caught up, at least not yet. It was two weeks behind (measured at 6 and 8 weeks), I don't know if it still 2 weeks or not but still behind.

had my anatomy scan!!!! both babies look fantastic! no sac issues anymore at all!!! i have the gender results in a sealed envelope waiting for DH to get home from out of town to open tonight!!!!

angel, my baby a sac is still smaleer than b, but seems to have grown a lot from 9 weeks onward. at nine weeks it looked like it was smushing the baby, but at 12 weeks and now 17.5 weeks, there is more room.

ttc when is your anatomy scan?

Had my ultrasound today and dr said baby is perfect and..... Its a baby boy!!!!!:) we decided to find out the sex sooo happy we did :)

hey ladies,
what is going on here? How are you all feeling? How are the babies?!

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone visit this thread now? I am having similar small sac issue and I am 11 week now.. Just wanted to know when your sac did catch up and how?

Particularly, roxane - if you still visit here, can you please let me know? your scan pictures look similar to mine..

Ah! Just now saw you ladies are here.. My sac has consistently measured small and from 10 week onwards the baby size is more than sac size!! In my 9 to 10th week, sac grew around 8mm which I was happy about but next week only 4.5 mm. My clinic has weekly scan till 12 weeks. Btw, I am from UK. None tells small sac is an issue but none confirms also it is a non issue. Every week I am so sad seeing the baby cramped for space!! I feel so helpless that I can not do anything to help. Baby's measurement and heartbeat is consistent and always on average but it is the sac that keeps me worried.

Are you telling from 12 week onwards none measured the sac? However , you must have had the scan and got a feel if it caught up or remained small?

Hi ladies!! At my 12 week scan the sac looked great, they didnt measure it but the baby wasnt cramped in there anymore!!:) i am almost 20 weeks and all is still going great!! Good luck to both of you but i know itll be fine!!:) the drs scare us with this but it always turns out fine!!

I had the opposite problem last time the sac measured far ahead of baby and was huge, again it was nothing to worry about, just a normal variation I suppose xx

had my anatomy scan!!!! both babies look fantastic! no sac issues anymore at all!!! i have the gender results in a sealed envelope waiting for DH to get home from out of town to open tonight!!!!

angel, my baby a sac is still smaleer than b, but seems to have grown a lot from 9 weeks onward. at nine weeks it looked like it was smushing the baby, but at 12 weeks and now 17.5 weeks, there is more room.

ttc when is your anatomy scan?

Congrats on finding out the genders. I still have two more weeks till the anatomy scan!! I am so anxious. My OB does a quick ultrasound on the portable machine every visit so we can see B's sac is still smaller but they aren't worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->