geting anoyyed

fulltimemum

Reaction score
i no its a while well not really but till i have baby but carnt think of any names i like you lovley girls picked loads for me but i stil cartn choose its geting mwe down :cry:

we named our first tamara then lillanna but must admit i like molly sue or lilly beth hope this helps hugs xxxxxxxx

i hate it we had dainton and millies name sorted but carnt think or choose a name this time its so depressing

Sometimes its best to wait until they are born. I had a name for my econd daughter, and when she was born went for something completely different as she did not look a bit like the name id chosen. (id chosen Taylor and ended up calling her Sofia)

i have got archie for a boy and evie or maddison for a girl lol i will end up changing my mind when the time comes lol x x x

i love the name grace hun! if my mate did not have a daughter called grace i prob would have choosen that name, just wait till she is born hun it will just come to u when u see her face xx

Don't let it get you down hun, I'm sure it'll come to you when the time comes :)

Don't let it get to you(easier said than done I know), like the others said you will take one look at her and know what to call her...that name at the back of your head will suddenly let you know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->