Getting a Loola.

S

Serene123

As much as I love my little Silver Cross Jet Sport, we have run our course. I have heard so many good reviews on the Loola and to be honest after what people have been telling me I'm afraid my Silver Cross is going to collapse when I put Caitlyn sat up in it.

Any good/bad points would be welcome? I have only heard good but I don't mind hearing some bad ones? ;)

My MIL has this and uses it for my BIL and nephew... She rates it highly. However I would reccomend a maclaren stroller; Cheaper, folds smaller, gets about just about every where and you can easily get it on to buses, trains etc and into small boots in cars. They are really wearable, too - My mum has one that she used for my little brother and she is using it for my little sister now, a little worn-looking but 3 years on it's still in perfect working condition :)

Edit: Lookie - this one is just £70! https://www.mothercare.com/Maclaren...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44333031&mcb=core Bargain! :D

:rofl: snap, i'm watching a second hand one atm. I want it for the rear facing part.

xxx

Yeah I'm doing it for the rear facing too. I can't have her not facing me. How much are they on Ebay Amy?

And no, my Tax Credits aren't sorted. I called and they have my form. They said they'll get back to me.

Yeah I'm doing it for the rear facing too. I can't have her not facing me. How much are they on Ebay Amy?

And no, my Tax Credits aren't sorted. I called and they have my form. They said they'll get back to me.

They go for between £40 and £70 used on ebay. Depends on colour, red seems more expensive. I'm watching one that's a local pick up only so i'm hoping i get it for cheap!

xx

Well at least they have ur form, hope they get a move on for u xxx

https://www.mothercare.com/Bebe-Con...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

We have just brought the Icandy pear so Jasmine can face us and so can no 2

Hi I have the silvercross Jetsport and have just turned mine round into the buggy what bad things have u heard about it?? Thanks

Iv got the Loola Bebe Confort and im not a big fan. I love that its both rear and forward facing and its quite easy to change over (better if theres someone to help), but it is really heavy especially going up and down kerbs and the basket is a waste of space. I think the Loola up is a lighter buggy and that faces both ways as well. x

I have tried the loola properly in mothercare today and quite frankly i hated it. Love the mothercare xcursion though and if i had money i would buy it. OH just had a major go at me though so i need to stop talking buggies!

Seems very wobbly and a nightmare to get up kerbs. Just can't see myself growing to love it

xx

Yeah the handles shake really bad i kept thinking mine was faulty and had it exchanged but it was still the same, biggest waste of £250, wish id had a play with it before i bought it x

we had this buggy just before we got the bugaboo. I really liked it, and lily was really comfy in it, just the basket was so hard to use, as it has a big metal cross above it (part of the pram) and its so heavy! But apart from that a really funky pram. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->