Getting a photo taken off facebook..

Floralaura

Reaction score
How do you get a pic taken off facebook if its a pic of your child and the person has no right to have it on there profile (especially when its their profile pic :wacko: ) My ex has put a pic with my Son in it on his and I want it taken down as he has no right ot have stuck it there so im pissed off now but dont know how to report it?

click the photo and at the bottom on the right hand side click 'report photo'

hope you get it fixed :hugs:

Yeah definitely report it!!!!! and keep on reporting it if they don't do anything about it quickly!

I presume that your ex is not your sons father? Who took the picture?

Defo report it, ask others to do so too. Who took the pic?

Report it to facebook and ask everyone you know to report it. I had the same problem except it was my exs step sister who has never met my son and is absolutely nothing to do with him..And I emailed them directly to have it removed. There is a way to email them but they changed the email from when I messaged them but if you google it it'll come up. If not I'll search my emails and see if I can find it for you :)

I know how frustrating it is. I don't have one picture of my baby on facebook it's too open to perverts..And made me really angry when they started plastering pictures all over facebook of him. :hugs:

If this is an ex that has nothing to do with your son, definitely report it.
But if he's your son's father, I would say he has a right to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->