Getting aggravated at these hormones

eris

Reaction score
I am not usually an overly emotional person, but now all I have to do is see a blade of grass move and I'm crying.

I hear ya. Although I was always a bit of a cry baby before so I don't see a huge difference lol.

LOL.

Meh I'm normally not much of a crier (short of terrible tragedies) but, when I finally dragged my invalid a** out to check the mail (I've been a sick shut in!!), the yummy breeze and the trees boasting their Autumn colors got me :haha:

I can't listen to music either. Gawd. Also I have been reading this book full of people's hard experiences etc and I think it's going to crumble away soaked before I finish it x.X

Haha aww What book are you reading OnyxSnowfall?

So if it's not the crying it's the anger. Everything is seriously irritating the crap out of me. PMS on steroids.

I can soooo agree with this! There was a story on the local news about a boy having to take the bus 2 hours to school every day so he can continue to get his ballet scholarship and I cried like a baby for about 10 minutes! I can tear up about anything these days, or even nothing at all! :cry:

This above everything else is likely to be my undoing if I'm not careful lol. I cry at everything and it's not like me... Dead giveaway? I sure hope not hehe.

I have the opposite, the majority of things just irritate me. I have turned into one if the moodiest people I know, and I'm usually only moody once a month. Last pregnancy I just cried at everything and this one I just want to yell at everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->