Getting agitated lol

D

DiddyDons

I was wondering if anyone could help?! Sorry I know its not really BnB related...but....

I use Mozilla Firefox for my web browser and I cant seem to delete my search history....Ive searched online and tried lots of different things, such as "clear private data", clearing the cache and even pressing delete in the address bar, but some sites are still there and they are not bookmarked either as I deleted ALL of my book marks...

Is there a folder on my PC somewhere with all my search history that I can delete?! Im all out of ideas and aggitated they are not deleting.....I hope someone can help....

Thanks hun, ive tried that but it still isnt working :hissy: Whats going on :rofl:

Hi Hun

go to top page while on net goto tools clear private data and gives you options, if need anymore help pm me xx

for history click on history at top you need to select all then go to organise select all again then go back to options and says delete should all go then

Thanks hun, but ive tried that....Its still doesnt delete some sites....It seems to be sites that I visit often that isnt deleting, such as this forum, another forum I go on and some other sites...

Its doing my head in lol Ive even tried uninstalling it, but once I re-install it, everythings the way it was...It doesnt reset back to the basics and the sites are STILL there :wacko:

Wheres SC when you need him?! :rofl:

Thanks hun, but ive tried that....Its still doesnt delete some sites....It seems to be sites that I visit often that isnt deleting, such as this forum, another forum I go on and some other sites...

Its doing my head in lol Ive even tried uninstalling it, but once I re-install it, everythings the way it was...It doesnt reset back to the basics and the sites are STILL there :wacko:

Wheres SC when you need him?! :rofl:

TBH I was going to say while in firefox Hold down Ctrl + Shift + Delete
and select everything other than cookies & saved passwords and press 'Clear private data now'... but that's the same as what Mumof42009 said :|

The only reason I can think that they are still there is because they are bookmarked?

Try playing about with the settings and options that may work :hugs:

See Ive tried all of that....I dont get whats up with it and Ive search through my bookmarks, they aren't in there?! :shrug: Plus I know I didnt bookmark any of them....

Strange....Thanks anyways x

I know you've probably done this but try:
Ctrl + Shift + B
and click through the tabs on the left (you'll get history & bookmark tabs) and try deleting any that you don't want manually.

Tried it, theres nothing there to delete lol! Im a right pain arent i?! So is my PC or that matter :rofl:

Im busy using Opera atm....but dont like it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->