Getting annoyed now

Willow82

Reaction score
Arrgghhh....got my fifth flashing smiley this morning. Really hoping that I would have got my solid today especially as tonight is our last chance to BD this cycle. Looks like we'll be going on to cycle 4 :growlmad:

I hear ya been cramping with ov pain new opks now my ov pain has stopped still neg opks driving Mr nuts

I seriously hate the clearblue advanced opk. This month I got positives on another type of test when I was having symptoms, but no positive from the clearblue. And previous months I've gotten false positives from the CB when I knew I couldn't be ovulating. In my opinion, the CB advanced is overpriced and doesn't work very well! I find the cheap wondfo's on amazon work the best for me. If you keep having problems, I would play around with some other brands and see what works best for you.

I seriously hate the clearblue advanced opk. This month I got positives on another type of test when I was having symptoms, but no positive from the clearblue. And previous months I've gotten false positives from the CB when I knew I couldn't be ovulating. In my opinion, the CB advanced is overpriced and doesn't work very well! I find the cheap wondfo's on amazon work the best for me. If you keep having problems, I would play around with some other brands and see what works best for you.

Today is my 7th flashing smiley! I reckon it's missed it as I've started having my usual PMS symptoms. I'll probably get some different ones for the next cycle. I'm really tempted to test using tap water to see if it comes up with another flashing smiley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->