getting back to normal, finally..?

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I m/c'd in AUG 2009, and since then I have slowly gone from regular 30-day cycles on the 20th of every month, to 29 days to two 28-day cycles. This month AF was 10 days late, but I started on the 20th this month, so I'm hoping this means we will get our :bfp: in a month or so :thumbup:

I just wanted to get in touch and chat with other women who have experienced loss :cry:... and maybe make a few friends :hugs:

It sounds like your hormones are finally in check. Fingers crossed you get your sticky bean soon!

I don't think my ttc time will be like last time but have tons of hope and that's a good start.

hx

well I wish you lots of baby dust and :bfp: of your own

thanks for the reply! I didn't think it would take 4 cycles, but as long as things normal out, I'll be just fine :thumbup:

DR has me on vitamins now, plus Rx folic acid b/c of my medical condition... fingers x'ed

Monet I dont think your cycles have changed, I havnt done a whole years worth of woking it out, but if your af turns up on the same day every month then you cant have a 30 day cycle everytime. Some months are longer/shorter, so this means you dont O on the same day of the month every cycle, its a few days either side if that makes any sense. For example from the 20th of Jan to the 20th of Feb would be a 37 day cycle roughly if your af turns up on the 20th of Feb, the next cycle would be a 28 days if af turns up 20th March. Hope that didnt confuse you more!:hugs:

Monet I dont think your cycles have changed, I havnt done a whole years worth of woking it out, but if your af turns up on the same day every month then you cant have a 30 day cycle everytime. Some months are longer/shorter, so this means you dont O on the same day of the month every cycle, its a few days either side if that makes any sense. For example from the 20th of Jan to the 20th of Feb would be a 37 day cycle roughly if your af turns up on the 20th of Feb, the next cycle would be a 28 days if af turns up 20th March. Hope that didnt confuse you more!:hugs:

well more accurately I did note that I had a 30 day cycle, but forgot to mention that AF either showed on the 18th, 19th, or 20th of a month pretty consistently. I have a 16-day leuteal phase, so I know when I O b/c I get middleschmertz :happydance:

I know I was making generalities, but I m/c on AUG 20th. the prior months were on the 19th, and so on...

thanks for the input!

Hi Monet, it does seen like your cycles have settled - good luck to you! Are you on high levels of folic acid? I have 5mg a day as my loss was due to a neural tube defect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->