getting bank statements in the branch.

C

cherryglitter

is it okay to do this?
i'm have paperless banking but i need a recent bank statement for an appointment tomorrow.

can i just go in and ask for one and they'll print it there and then for me?
i'm with natwest if that makes any difference. :haha:

I don't know about Natwest, but I'm with RBS and they insist on ordering them in and charging you for it.

Hmm I don't know, when I've needed one I've had to call up and then they have printed one for me. I think they charged me last time too... arses :haha:

gah, they better not charge me. i'm doing them a favour by not asking to have one sent every month!

I'm with Santander and they can't do it in-branch, they have to be ordered out to you, you can get a mini-statement though :flow: xx

raaaaaaaaargh. :(
barclays can print them out there and then.
what a pain in the bum!

Do you online bank? You might be able to get something that way...Halifax gives you a link to recent statements to print out.

yeah i bank online. i just had a look to see if i could print it and i can't see an option. i can download it but i need something called microsoft money to open it with... :shrug:

download and see what happens when it tries to open it?

Search for a free trial of Microsoft Money to print it? xx

will give it a go now.
they're going to think something dodgy's going on with the amount of times i keep logging in and out of my account. :haha:

My mum prints hers out and shes with Natwest, and she has no microsoft sortware on her pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->