Getting Broody

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
I never thought I wanted more kids just yet, or even at all. I have 2 little ones, as you can see from my signature theres not a lot of time between them both.

Until recently I was going to start university to study nursing however due to a technicality and problem with my education (or lack of it or the last 7 years) I am unable to start as soon as I'd like. Don't get me wrong I will do it but it's going to be a few years now before I will start.

Because of this change of plans it has made me start thinking about more kids and when i'd like to have them. I recently had the Implanon fitted so by no means do I want to have one until the Implanon is nearing the end of it's life - probably about 2 years from now.

My doctor is pregnant, my friend is due today, my other friends are all talking about having mre kids and it is making me mega broody that once this implanon is out I want to have another.

Sorry for the long post just needed to get that all out as the OH isn't particularly interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->