Getting currency at the post office

Jchihuahua

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
My hubby needs some czech currency, not a lot as he is only staying overnight. If he goes to a main city centre post office would he be able to buy some there and then or would it need to be ordered in for him?

Thanks in advance :).

Not sure about Czech currency but when I asked about Polish I was told they always had it in stock. I ended up going to sainsburys for mine (post office staff are rude so didn't want to have to deal with them!), ordered it before lunch one day and it was there by 2pm the following day.

I don't know if this helps but M&S give the best currency rates (their exchange is run by HSBC but is cheaper than going to a HSBC branch) - you might be able to order there.

My local marks and spencer had Czech in stock. I think they keep all the ones you get easyjet flights to! You need id if paying on debit card. And m&s give you a handy wee converter print out.

I've had to order czech currency from the post office, though it only took a few days. i think if you look on line at the branch finder for the post offices near you, it gives you a list of currency they have in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->