Getting Edgy ...

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Starting to get really edgy now about Thursdays scan.

6.3 weeks & I still have this blood show - a total of 11 days & none of it has gone as far as leaking on to my underwear but still ... More in discharge form now & maybe a brown colour!

Chances of MC? From what I can gather this would have got heavier by now but maybe thats wrong!!

Ectopic? Completely shitting myself about that possibility!

Signs of other complications? Sac no yolk? No idea personally if spotting could be a sign of this ... ?

Tests still strong

Boobies sore - not so sore - aching ... changes all the time! Normal?

Heads offically mashed I want the day to come in fast yet another part of me doesn't want to know - Haven't really got a choice do I lol!

I'm set up for the fall I have such a negative feeling but when I sit & think about it I know how much I hope I am wrong.

This is the furthest I have got normally (stupid chemicals), without any hCG injections a part from my ectopic which I'm not relating to as I had a full on period then spotting which was my sign of 'somethings wrong here' but I guess it doesn't always have to be the same.

I'm so negative I've already decided should this mean the worse I don't want to see anyone (I know I won't want to) & I will drown my sorrows next weekend - Me a big bottle of something & no doubt my OH on pins all evening :(

I just know if it's not a good shock I get on Thursday it's a complete devastastion :cry: I have no idea how I will take it all I know is it isn't going to be as easy as the chemicals. I said to my OH yesterday I think if this turns out as a loss I just feel completely doomed.

I'm just rambling & talking **** really ....

Your thinking to far ahead of yourself and just thinking the worst which we can all understand, but to keep doing it is making your worse!

Nothing out of the ordinary for a normal PG is happening and all the signs you do have a good ones ... you should know from being on PG forums and running one how comon spotting is during a PG ... some do it all the way through, could mean anything .... cervix erosion to muh blood in your lining anything hun!!

We all got our fingers crossed for you ...

and we are here ....

xxx

Aw Wobbles :hugs:

Completely understand where you are coming from, of course you are going to feel like this. Thursday's going to be one weird day, one way or another for you both.

If the amount of positive thinking and good wishes that folks on here have for you could have any effect then it will be good news, but as Imi says we'll all be here for you if not.

Sending you all the :dust: in the world.

Got absolutely everything crossed for you Wobbles .. really hope that the news is good for you on Thursday.

:hugs: :hugs:

best of luck hun, will be thinking of you

xx

Can totally understand why you are feeling this way wobbs but like Imi said everything you are experiencing happens in a normal pregnancy. No idea where you head must be at at the mo but i really am wishing you all the luck in the world for thursday, after evrything you have been through hun you really deserve this. Have everything crossed for you xxx

Wobbles,

Im going to have to get on a plane and come overthere and give you a big hug!:hugs: I will be thinking of you on Thrusday! I will also be positive for you. :hugs: Thursday will be here before you know it and hopefully the answers will all be good, and you can actually start to enjoy being pregnant....:hugs:

xxx Suz xxx

If I walked in there on Thursday smiling thinking everything is ok & it's not I'm pretty sure if a fall is heading my way thinking like that would make it a bigger drop. Theres no way I could do that to myself - I have to think ahead theres nothing else I think about practically every minute of the day.

you're doing well hun , you really are. xxxxxx

Hiya Char

Well its totally understandable for you to feel the way you do, given your previous experiences...but in truth there is just no way of being sure whats going on until you have your scan because the prolonged spotting you have had can mean somting and nothing, if you know what I mean.

Im hoping like hell that the spotting is innocent enough and that scan on Thursday brings the best possible news.
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/rooting.gif

Sending you lots and lots of https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/5529a371.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/5529a371.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/5529a371.gif

Wobbs hun I still have got everyhting crossed (getting damn uncomfortable now ;))

I know there isn't much people can say to stop you worrying, I was convinced I had lost Seren before every scan I went to. Just wanted to give you a massive huge hug.

Hi Wobbles. i thought your scan was today for some reason. :wacko: I know its hard and i felt the same as you before my early scan and I had the same blood in discharge bleeding as you along with pains. i was thinking the worst and so releaved when i saw the little heart flicker, it brought a tear to my eye. Im sure you will be alright but if not then we are all here for you. Im still dreading my scan on 8th may at 11.5 weeks but also looking forward to it if you know what i mean!

Will be thinking of you thursday and sending you lots of luck. x:hugs:

Hey everyone,

just came on here to see how you were all doing and saw this news

I don't want to congratulate you Wobs as i know you're on tenterhooks, but i will say i'm very pleased to hear your news, have a great feeling about it, and wish you all the luck and sticky stuff in the world.

Such a nice thing to come back to :)

xxx

Thanks everyone :hugs: - only 2 more sleeps. Still a yakky discharge & getting more & more uneasy.

I guess one way or other I will find out, theres nothing anybody could tell me right now that would make me feel any better or any worse.

Some of the shows may be normal in a 'normal' pregnancy but whist people are telling me this it's NOT normal in my history & 12 days is taking it a bit out of the ordinary. I don't relate myself to other peoples experiences although sometimes that can be assuring I relate whats going on in MY circumstances being a apart or admining a pg forum doesn't make that all better & won't bring our losses back or change the outcome of this pregnancy liek it didn't in the past with various situations that were normal for others but not for me. I will never believe the outcome to be positive until I'm told by a professional that it is - With an ectopic behind me & a fair share of chemical pregnancies I'm not sure I would even expect anyone else not too worry about it or think ahead if the worst should happen. If I had none of this discharge stuff going on I think I would be more positive but I do & its there every day I can't just ignore it. Could anyone else?

Its lovely to see people thinking & hoping for a positive outcome but I'm sorry if I moan on an on - I find it very hard to feel the same & be over joyed by a positive pregnancy test. Every day for me is pretty much a nightmare but theres nobody more than me who hopes my negative thinking on this is wrong.

Your doing really well and we understand how hard this is for you.

Just wish i could take it all a way and make this a happ time for you.

xxx

:hugs: I know theres nothing i can add or say to make this any easier for you, hun. I hope and pray there is a positive outcome for you. You are coping incredibly well considering your past history. I'm sure if there is a good outcome on Thursday (im keeping everything crossed it is and after everything you've been taking i feel there is a high probability of this beinyg your time) you won't relax until lo arrives.

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes, hugs, and sticky glue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->