Getting Edgy ...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: All the best for Thursday babe! I have everything crossed!:hugs: x

You know we all love you and we just want the best for you, as you do for us. Thursday will bring you your answers!:hugs:

Love you

All the very best for thursday hunni, I'm thinking of you xx

An awww Suz I love you too :rofl:

*pist have you been drinking*

An awww Suz I love you too :rofl:

*pist have you been drinking*

Im still at work you moo!

:cry: Fine! if I can say how I feel about my friends..........:sulk:

Forget 'getting' edgy ... I am!

Think this has to be one or other for me ... viable or ectopic. Maybe I'm paranoid but I can't help think the worst! I've already given OH some instructions 'incase' & am packing up a small bag later - I'd rather come back an unpack it should I need to but if I don't I'd rather have the bits I need :lol:

My discharge has calmed down - ok it wasn't much & its still there but it's calmed from what it was in colour.

Tests are still strong (attached yesterdays below) which is why I'm assuming one or other - the other because of this show of blood! Heads mashed & the next 24 hours is going to drag.

Yesterday OH said he wanted to take me out this evening for a meal only I can't find a decent resturant :hissy: so maybe I'll opt for a take-away or Frankie & Bennys :lol:

Oh someone make my day go fast :hissy:

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 23
Im at work-hence why this is hsort, but I am thinking of you and have everything crossed for you, big :hugs: xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

all i can say is your doing a really good thing in taking a packed bag with you ;)

i dunno if its just been me or not but anytime ive gone to hospital with a packed bag i got sent home but whenever i went withought i got kept in :dohh:

keeping everything crossed for you wobbles and SC and sending lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

will be thinking about you tomorrow hun but pretty sure everything will be fine... x

:hugs:

Aww hun good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking about you :hugs: :hugs:

Oh btw, if everything is ok and you get a pic make sure you have £5 on you, thats what they charge for the pics :) assuming your going to the maelor?

xx

:hugs: Thinking about your! Tomorrow will be here before you know it. Take loads of naps....That always helps me make the time fly!!!:hugs:

good luck for tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you

xx

Just want to wish you good luck for tommorow, in case i don't get on later
Thinking of you loads:hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow:hugs::hugs::hugs: Will be thinking of you. Enjoy your meal/take out tonite, and try and get some sleep.

I love seeing your BFP tests :winkwink: and looking forward to seeing a pic tomorrow of your little bean.

Really, truly hope all goes well for you. This waiting must have been absolutely dreadful for you both.

I shall be on tenterhooks until I can get online (sadly can't get on at work!) and find out how you get on. Will be thinking of you, even if I'm not on here.

Best of luck :hugs:

:dust:

Same here .. cant get on while at work but will be the first thing i look for when i get home.

Will be thinking about you tomorrow Wobbles :hugs:

We didn't go for food - I went to sleep from 5-7 & had a cornish pasty :blush:

Scrap the discharge calming down its back - plenty of & maybe an off red/brown nothing thats hitting my underwear but still ...

Oh well 1 more sleep & we will know!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->