getting excited ladies!!!!

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
So I am cramping off and on, like AF is coming! (I'm due tomorrow) BUUUUT right before I got in the shower, I felt a little wet (sorry!) so I wiped before I stepped into the shower and the toilet paper had the EVER SO SLIGHTEST pinkish-brown streak but if I'd blinked, I woulda missed it! Now I am cramping off and on, just like AF, but now I'm cramping more to my left ovarian side...then a tad on the right. It's kind of fluctuating. And I have this AWFUL metallic taste in my mouth. what do you think, are my chances good?! btw, for some strange reason, i couldnt sleep last night so I stayed up till about 3 this morning, then woke up around 730-8 this morning. Been feeling tired all day but cant sleep?!

Sounds promising, Test and let us know!!!xx

When you going to test hun, sounds good, especially with the meatllic taste.....

thats just like me girlfriend!! thats so odd as i was reading though trying to type my situation, i came across this forum with just what i needed to ask and know!

I am the same with you, i havent been able to SLEEP in 3 days, i stay awake all night doing bum nothing till i finally close my eyes to sleep...but when i wake up I am STILL tired, like i never slept...
My lower back hurts so bad during the day, and its not like i lift heavy things ( i dont)..
I have these major eating cravings to eat everything:S...

when i DO sleep and wake up from it, my tummy usually hurts like i have (the poops )coming but nothing happens, and hubby has to rub my belly, than it feels fine after ? how weird right?
.. I will use the bathroom more often the usual... and i can get very moody rather quickly...
I have given up on the whole getting excited with TTC...Cause its not that fun anymore.. My body likes to play mind games...
I will be testing by the end of this week... I go away in a week.. so it will be NICE to know before I go...<3

Hopes for the best and this little bean is already coooking in me <3

By the way..... Hubby and I DTD Aug 7th-9th... and when he didnt pull out and blew in me (sry TMI) He told me to lay there with my bum and legs in the air ( as silly as it sounds ) i did it.. Lol..
After laying there for about 40mins... We noticed that cum was till coming out from my vagina, the CM was like REALLY white and kinda bubbles like foam ...it seriously almost looked like soap/shampoo coming out of there.....
he usually never pulls out anyways, and i have never seen it get THAT CLEAN WHITE!... What could it be, has that ever happened??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->