Getting frustrated!!

Wackylove

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new here and not sure what I'm doing but here I go i just turned 36 and tring to have my fourth child I have one set of twins and one other child so working on my third pregnancy but it has not happened yet we have been tring for about four months

Hello everyone I'm new here and not sure what I'm doing but here I go i just turned 36 and tring to have my fourth child I have one set of twins and one other child so working on my third pregnancy but it has not happened yet we have been tring for about four months

How are your cycles? Are you doing OPKs? Charting? 4 months isn't too bad sweetie. Best of luck and baby dust to you!!

I've got twins and a single AND I'm a dreaded 45! Been ttc again after a mc last April for about 4 months too.

Thanks for responding , my cycles are regular every 27 days on the dot! I have just been watching my cm but this past cycle I used opk and when I got my surge was right on track with my body signals I was getting..... I ovulated the day after the surge .....the charting thing confuses me and I always jump right out of bed and forget to take my temp . I do have a app on my phn that tracks my cycles and it's so on point Everymonth with estimated date for ovulation ...I feel like I make up pregnancy symtoms every cycle lol

Thanks for responding , my cycles are regular every 27 days on the dot! I have just been watching my cm but this past cycle I used opk and when I got my surge was right on track with my body signals I was getting..... I ovulated the day after the surge .....the charting thing confuses me and I always jump right out of bed and forget to take my temp . I do have a app on my phn that tracks my cycles and it's so on point Everymonth with estimated date for ovulation ...I feel like I make up pregnancy symtoms every cycle lol

You're very lucky to have a regular cycle with fairly predictable ovulation days. You'd think that the odds of getting preggo doing all of it right would be 100% right? But I am always surprised to read the statistics of how different odds are than what you'd think. I am SURE that given another cycle or two you will be carrying that bean (or beans). Take care, relax and know that you are on your way!!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->