Getting Impatient.... any other buddies out there?

Lerp20

Reaction score
It is our first time properly trying - we DTD a lot last month and almost every day during my fertile times but I am getting so impatient.

I'm not testing for anything yet and have been using apps just to track days etc but I just want to test now (I know its too early).

Anyone else this impatient? I really don't want to get my hopes up as if it doesn't happen then I'll be really disappointed but its hard not too!

Hi! I'm absolutely with you on the impatience. My AF is due Friday, this is our second month trying. I'm fighting the urge to test, but can't stop thinking about it!

Last month AF was 2 days late and I got my hopes up even though I didn't expect it to work the first month trying... tested and got a BFN. Hopefully we have better luck this month!

Hi! I'm absolutely with you on the impatience. My AF is due Friday, this is our second month trying. I'm fighting the urge to test, but can't stop thinking about it!

Last month AF was 2 days late and I got my hopes up even though I didn't expect it to work the first month trying... tested and got a BFN. Hopefully we have better luck this month!
This is so me too! My AF was late last month so we ordered tests and it was a bfn and although we didn’t really try, we were still a little disappointed!

I keep reading threads on how people can kind of tell there’s a change but I don’t really feel it! I have felt nauseous all day but don’t know whether I’m just overtired! ‍♀️

This is so me too! My AF was late last month so we ordered tests and it was a bfn and although we didn’t really try, we were still a little disappointed!

I keep reading threads on how people can kind of tell there’s a change but I don’t really feel it! I have felt nauseous all day but don’t know whether I’m just overtired! ‍♀️

When is your AF due/ when are you planning on testing?
I've been having some "symptoms", but I'm probably just over-analyzing. My breasts always get tender the week before AF, but I feel like this month it is earlier and more painful. I also had some light cramping yesterday which I usually never have... I probably always have those things though and am just super aware of every twinge now. Hopefully both of ours are good signs!

I like being able to plan for everything, which isn't working so great in this case :lol: I think I'll order some ovulation tests if it doesn't work this month, just to check that I'm actually ovulating when my tracker app says I am (and to make me feel in control).

AF is due in 5 days!!!

I know what you mean - I'm over analysing everything!!

I have felt awful the past two days - really nausous and have a headache that won't go away so I keep thinking maybe we've done it but don't want to get my hopes up either!

I want to test now but know its not the best time - when are you thinking of testing?

AF is due in 5 days!!!

I know what you mean - I'm over analysing everything!!

I have felt awful the past two days - really nausous and have a headache that won't go away so I keep thinking maybe we've done it but don't want to get my hopes up either!

I want to test now but know its not the best time - when are you thinking of testing?

Those symptoms sound promising - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm torn on when to test... AF is due Friday so I shoulddd wait until then, but I may just take one Thursday morning to shorten the wait a little. Otherwise I'll be thinking of nothing else all day Thursday anyway.

Have you been telling friends/family that you are trying?

Oh my God!! I had some really vivid dreams last night about getting a BFP so I couldn‘t resist taking a test as soon as I woke up! They look positive to me!!! I‘m extatic, but also very worried that I still might get AF this weekend... I‘ve been reading about chemical pregnancies all morning. Fingers crossed! Let me know when you take a test!

B979BAD2-B0BE-4863-988C-A5A71F10CDB9.jpeg 6FFC788E-84DE-4C4F-B239-3C3DA89985DC.jpeg

Oh my God!! I had some really vivid dreams last night about getting a BFP so I couldn‘t resist taking a test as soon as I woke up! They look positive to me!!! I‘m extatic, but also very worried that I still might get AF this weekend... I‘ve been reading about chemical pregnancies all morning. Fingers crossed! Let me know when you take a test!

View attachment 1082665 View attachment 1082666
Ahhh they look super positive to me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->