Getting my hopes up?

hayhay230

Mummy to Angel Benjamin
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

My partner and I are trying for a baby after our son Ben was stillborn in May.

I'm coming up to two weeks late and I've had all BFNs until friday (I think). I did a test Friday and it was a definate BFN. I did one yesterday morning and I got a pink line which is quite dark at one side a very faint the other so looking at it it looks half the width of the control line but if you tilt it you can see the rest but it is very faint...I know thats really confusing lol.
I did it again this morning and got the same result. I've used the same brand of test (they were on offer so I got 4!). I do keep feeling like my period is coming but it never does.

I had used the blue ones before but apparently they are quite notorious for false positives, but I can't seem to find anything about pink ones?

My partner is so excited and so am I but I can't help but fear I'm getting my hopes up. He wanted to tell everybody straight away but I've told him to wait until we definatly know for sure.

Has anybody else had this? I'm trying to take a photo but my phone's camera isn't very good and it won't focus! Will upload one if/when I can get a decent one!

Thanks for reading! Any help/advice will be much appriciated.

A line is a line. If you have gotten 2 faint line, then there probably is a hint of HCG going on in there somewhere. I hope you can get the pic uploaded but camera phones are notorious for not picking up that 2nd line. Please keep me updated.

Im sorry for your loss hun :hug: I think if you can, wait a few days and test again, I hope this is your bfp! Good luck!

I had the same problem, If you can go get a digital test and you can get a for sure answer.

Hayhay - any news?
Was it a BFP or a BFN?
xx

so sorry for your little baby ben :hugs: i had a faint line with my last pregnancy it was the same next morning, and it wasn't until a few days later it was the same colour as the control line.

good luck i hope its a positive and you are pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->