Getting my implant out next week!

lovepurple90

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So I'm WTT but I'm getting my implant/implanon out next week Tuesday and me and OH will be NTNP. Does anyone have any stories about implanon and how quickly it gets out of your system/ how easy or hard it is to get preggers after?

I'm really excited but nervous especially since I've never had a period while on the implant so I'm scared of how my cycle will be!

i dont know much about what will happen as when i had my implant out i went straight on the pill... it was the best feeling having it out though! i only had it in for 6 months and it was awful!
if you are NTNP you could just DTD regularly and see how it goes :)

Me! I got mine out on November 8th and, according to my dates, I probably conceived around about November 24th. I got my BFP on January 4th, when I was 7 weeks, 2 days pregnant - we were WTT till I got my first period so we could start tracking my cycles but I didn't have a chance to have my first one :haha: Husband and I only had sex once!

Pre-implant, my cycles were pretty much non-existent. I could go many months with no bleeding whatsoever and I didn't bleed at all for the 4 years I had the same implant in.

Me! I got mine out on November 8th and, according to my dates, I probably conceived around about November 24th. I got my BFP on January 4th, when I was 7 weeks, 2 days pregnant - we were WTT till I got my first period so we could start tracking my cycles but I didn't have a chance to have my first one :haha: Husband and I only had sex once!

Pre-implant, my cycles were pretty much non-existent. I could go many months with no bleeding whatsoever and I didn't bleed at all for the 4 years I had the same implant in.

Ahh omg amazing! Congrats. I love hearing stories like that! I guess i'll just start dtd as soon as i get it out instead of waiting for my first period. Must of been difficult to tell your date of conception/ how far along you were though! Nonetheless im so happy for you! Have an amazing 9 months x

Thanks! We literally dtd once! Luckily it just seemed to have coincided! Since then I've read that it's a bad idea to get pregnant very soon after getting it out because the lining of your uterus might not be thick enough? Who knows! Baby is okay so far :thumbup:

Not having a clue on dates was the reason I booked an early scan :)

Good luck to you, I hope it happens quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->