Getting off of BC pill of 4 days of use... Causing light headness???

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! I started the pill last Friday and I had to stop because it was causing me depression and severe mood swings. I stopped taking it yesterday and today I feel light headed really bad! I bleed one day then I took the pill on that day and I haven't been bleeding since Friday when I started bleeding and took the pill! Do you think I could be pregnant or is it just coming off the pill of 4 days????

You started taking it on the first day of your period? So, no the chances are you are not pregnant. It's probably due to the hormonal changes brought on by the pill. I presume you tested before you started taking it?

No sounds to me like you started to take the pill on your first bleed (I am assuming this is what you mean), and sometimes it stops it and switches it off since it starts like a new cycle due to the hormones, so no chances are you are not pregnant, if in doubt, take a test.

No I didn't take a pregnancy test and everyday since I stopped the pill I'm having period cramps and back pain but no period????

Well I actually started brown spotting yesterday and today I'm having period cramps as I'm having a redish brown discharge... Maybe my period is coming after all!!

Yeah, that'll be because you've come off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->