Getting out of sleeping bag help!!!!!!

Mrs M

Mother of 2 girls :-)
Reaction score
Hi,

My dd is nearly 22 months and for the past 2 nights has taken her sleeping bag off. She knows she can do it now so has been for the past 2 nights. Do you think I should just keep going back up and putting it back on?
She did it lastnight and fell asleep with out it on and then I just put it on when I went to bed. What a little monkey she is. Has any of your toddlers done this? x

Yes Ruby started to do this, so I ditched the sleeping bags for a duvet. Weirdly, she rarely throws it off and at least you can put it back over them without waking them up! (Ruby would wake up if I tried to put a sleeping bag back on her!)

Megan decided she didn't want to wear hers anymore about 2 weeks ago. So we stopped using it. I've noticed she is waking earlier ( we also had daylight savings in nov vs. Oct over here) but I also think she is colder as she isn't leaving her blankets on. She is in fleece pjs but as we are changing clothes in the morning I'm noticing her legs feel cold. I'm unsure what to do though. :shrug:

Thanks for your relplies. She came out of it 2 or 3 times last night so I just ended up leaving her to fall asleep and then went in after and put her in it. Luckily she didn't wake up and it was still on in the morning. Ive just bought 2 new sleeping bags for her about a month back too. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->