Getting past your mc milestone

JerseyRose

TTC#2
Reaction score
Yesterday was my miscarriage milestone.

It felt so good to get through the day and still be pregnant. And every day now feels like a bonus.

I'm still incredibly scared because it's either going to end really, really well.. or really, really bad. Either way, it's another big chapter in my life, and I just want it to end well this time.

I have my first scan next week and it's going to be the best moment of my life if I get to see a heartbeat as I never got to make it to a scan last time.

Is there anyone else that's just made it to their mc milestone? It's so daunting, but it's an amazing feeling getting through it and I appreciate every second (even the exhaustion and sore boobies!) :flower:

Its like you wrote my thoughts and feelings! Mine was yesterday too! Its such a relief to get through.

My next thing to work towards is my obgyn appointment on the 21st of October... I think I will have a scan then, and like you I am really looking forward to it.

Congrats to you both!!

I've had two previous and consecutive losses, March and May, I never made it past weeks five/six and I'm eight weeks today according to my lmp! Waiting for my Dr's office to confirm my pregnancy via a sample I dropped in on tuesday and will then make an appointment to see my doctor to get things moving. I really need that scan to see if everything is ok!

Appreciating the exhaustion and sore boobies too as happy reminders I am pregnant, but the nausea not so much!

I feel the same as you that each day / new week that passes is a mini milestone in itself and each brings joy :)

Amen to that. I didn't really feel confident until I hit second tri....and I'm still not completely confident.

Also, JerseyRose your dog (If that's your dog) is adorable :)

Hehe larasue, I seen your pic in another thread and I thought it was so cute! I'm a massive fan of beagles :) My pic is my pup Harley

Hiya I'm going through the same thing it's my mc milestone today I'm so nervous i will be so happy if I can get through today and having my baby stick

My first major milestone will be my scan on Tuesday. With my last 2 losses, I had scans at about 8 weeks and they only ever found a gestational and yolk sac so if there is a healthy bubs on screen then it will be the furthest I've gotten since my son. But my last mc milestone is at 12 weeks. I'm not exactly sure when that baby died but it had been alive and well at 10 weeks. A heart beat at 12 weeks will let me to start breathing a bit easier.

But I did pass another milestone. I have bled in all of my other pregnancies (including my son's) so this is the furthest I've made it in a pregnancy without any bleeding.

I can't WAIT to hit my milestone. I found out I'd had a MMC at 9 weeks but did not go into labor until I was almost twelve weeks. So basically, I can't wait to be done with first tri.

I had a chemical in April and a MMC in June. At 8 week scan only saw a sac and yolk.

Last week I had a scan at 6+1 and we saw a heartbeat (120 bpm!) via abdominal scan so that was a huge milestone for me. Next scan will be at 9+1 and will feel like another big milestone as it will be past the week mark of finding my MMC.

Well, I passed the milestones of my last two losses so that's pretty huge. I had a perfect scan yesterday. :):):) My first loss was as 12 weeks. I'm not exactly sure when that baby died but it was alive at 10 weeks so I have to hear a heart beat at 12 weeks before I feel like I can start to breath easier. But I am taking this victory for now and will enjoy the moment.

Hey I found out I was pregnant last week. I haven't had a period in 2 years. Lost my baby in july with mmc at 8
weeks. I go for early scan tomorrow. I am nervous and scared for the first time. Last time a has4scan, 5 weeks, 2@9 weeks and a week after I past her. I will find it hard to look at the screen.

I think I will be good once I pass my scan...I hope.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->