Getting ready for IVF September / October buddies.

Sex is safe along as you arn't bleeding or having an infection I've been having sex all the way ivfs and this pregnancy :)xx

we managed to wait for 6 weeks, but that was long enough! Whatever the pregnancy hormones have done DTD has been even more fabulous since being pregnant than it normally is. I jokingly said to OH that i'd like to be pregnant all of the time if that's the effect. Saying that, things seemed to have returned more to normal in the second Trimester :blush:

I wish that was the same for me I have NOOO sex drive at all I haven't since becoming pregnant!!.

I've started to feel little like popping feeling! I know it's not gas, it's the start of baby kicks :cloud9:

I love reading this thread its such a happy thread.

Highhopes - When I had Elissa I had severe sickness from 7 to 13 weeks. I lost a lot of weight, couldn't eat, smells made me sick, some noises made me sick, it was just awful! Then I got severe itchiness which caused me to scratch down to my ankle bone and cause scarring on my back which was super painful. Actually i'll stop there, my pregnancy with my daughter was horrific i'm wondering why im wanting to do it again lol!

I'd say just DTD when ever you feel ready.

How long were you all on the hormone support after you got you positive tests??

I worked out i'll take a pregnancy test on (or around) 21st March so i'll know if it's worked or not and on 4th April i'll have a scan to find out what's going on in there. All in all its not long away really now.

mich- hope your cycle is going well :) ..... i started weening of my LP support at 10weeks and was fully stopped by 13 weeks !!!!! alothough i was on 1200mg progestrone and 8mg estrogen so i did some weening of estrogen at 7weeks then progestrone weening started at 10weeksxxx

Ladies i'm terrible with names and I've forgotten what you're all called, Is there any chance you could let me know your name again (and if you're on team blue, pink or yellow)

Mich I was on progesterone suppositories, aspirin and the dreaded Fragmin injections until 12 weeks. I had my last injection on Christmas Day! I then gradually weaned myself off the progesterone over the next week. It's so lovely to not have to bother with meds anymore. Nobody told me that I'd have 12 weeks of injections after Egg Collection! I thought the only injections were for stimulation. For someone with a bad needle phobia, it was a nightmare. My stomach was black from bruises by the time we finished. Even the nurses were feeling sorry for me!

On a separate note, I've now put on 12lbs and am feeling incredibly fat. It can't be the pregnancy, so I must just be overeating. Went for a four mile run this morning. Hopefully running and aqua aerobics will slow down this dreadful weight gain. According to a website I looked at last week, I should only have put on 4-5 lbs by now :-(

The Fragmin injections are just awful aren't they. I had to have them after I had my daughter! I put over a stone on by the time I was 14 weeks and I couldn't fit into any of my clothes. I was huge right from the beginning. All in all I put 3 stone on and only had a 6lbs baby. I wouldn't worry about the weight I found it was all fluid and it went fairly quick.

i took fragmin with my 2nd ivf didnt bother me though you have too hold loads of pressure on afterwards you dont brusie :)

am on asprin though till 36weeks sick of the taste off it !!!!

fustrated dont worry i was only 9.5 stone start off with lillah by 13 weeks i was 11 stone :0 !!!!!1
you cant help it most off it will be extra fluid etc !!! my bum was huge at 15weeks and i had strech marks on !!

this time i put on 6 pound by 13 week i wieghed my self yesteerday and ive lost it again !!!! x

Betty, that's a coincidence as I was 9 and 1/2 stone to start with. Am now just under 10 and 1/2 stone. Great that you haven't put on so far. I need to stop snacking and up my exercise. Will try to take the dog for a long walk on the days I don't run.

16 weeks today. I can't believe it's only 24 weeks until our lives change forever! Am going to look at baby furniture tomorrow as I'm in London for the day. Have seen a lovely white sleigh cot online. Hope it looks as good in the flesh!

I was so lucky that my trigger was my last injection!

I've lost a total of 18lbs this pregnancy! I've got plenty of reserves left though :haha: My trousers fit better on my legs than they did pre pregnancy! I have to put a bobble through the button wholes now though!

Well I'm partly envious - envious of the weight loss but not the morning sickness if that's what caused it!

I've not really had any morning sickness, just nausea and food aversions!, but I've always lost weight quickly when I don't eat a lot of junk ... but I love JUNK :haha: but trying to eat well for baby's sake :)

I'm hoping to loose another 15 - 20 lbs by the end of the pregnancy. My BMI will still put me at overweight at that!

yeah if bmi is high your not meant too put on much !!!

i think my loss or staionary is from sickness stilll :( xxx

I think my BMI is like 32/33 right now

My mum was the same in all of her pregnancies, the weight just drops off :/

It sucks your still being sick!, is it still bad?. I was sick today in the middle of town I was feeling queezy from the bus into the city centre, Loads of people where staring! DHs response was cant you hold it in until you get the a toilet :dohh:

I thought it was Thursday today... So I'm not quite 16 weeks yet. Here's my 15 week and 6 day bump.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
Missed your post above, so sorry to hear you were sick in the middle of town. That must have been awful. It happened to me once in the middle of a tube station and was really embarrassing as it was at night and everyone clearly thought I must be drunk, but I have a bad back and the pain was so bad that night it made me throw up!

Sorry there's still sickness going through the thread. I'm getting ibs type issues but as I have mild ibs I'm fairly used to it. 17 weeks today only 23 more to go. My stealth bump is pushing closer to the surface through the fat at last, you still can't see it but I can feel it's there.

I was sick again today, I think I've got a mild cold I have the sniffles and can't stop sneezing I think it's made my tum really sensitive more that than the pregnancy anyway. DH didn't clean the dog poop up this morning and I had to step over it on my way in this afternoon :/ I just couldn't stop myself throwing up! Lucky for me my stomach was pretty empty anyway.

I think people just assume your drunk when you throw up in public! I need a sign that says I'm not drunk I'm Pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->