Getting ready for IVF September / October buddies.

Hey ladies - Glad you're all doing well and all the little people are doing good. How are you all feeling?

I'm a-ok at the moment apart from some winter sniffles.
How are you doing? I hope time is flying x

I'm good cheers. I had my operation on Monday so I now have both fallopian tubes removed.

I seem my consultant on Tuesday to have my baseline scan and will hopefully be starting the IVF up in around 2 weeks time with the long protocol.

You're finally getting moving! Yey! I hope the operation went well for you

Mish I'm glad the ball is finally rolling! Fingers crossed for your cycle!! Xx

Congratulations Betty! A boy will be wonderful. Given that we all had the same number of eggs, wouldn't it be funny if we all ended up with boys! I think we will stay team yellow so I have a surprise to look forward to at the end of all that hard work, but who knows!

Mish - am so pleased that you are finally able to restart. The best of luck with your cycle. Do let us know how it goes.

HighHopes - I think we may have been on the same thread in April-June time of last year when I was in Hong Kong waiting to start my first cycle. Congrats on your BFP.

AFM, we got our Down's combined screening test back today and we only have a 1 in 40,000 chance of having a child with Downs. Given I'm a bit older than the rest of you I'm delighted with that!

Glad its all going good for you guys i'm happy for you. To be honest I didn't think i'd log back into this little group because you're all so far ahead of me now but I like that I kinda know you a little bit.

glad your operation went well :) !!!! mich!!! hope you start very soon :)

thanks ladies looking forward to when you all have your gender scans !!!!

i still cant believe am having a boy !!!!! its going to be so different compared to lillah :)xxxx

Well I'm ages away from a gender scan but I do have my 6 week viability scan this thurs! Getting nervous!

It's great Betty u will have one of each!

good luck for thursday ekkk maybe twinnies :) !!!!!

got my nt results today aswelll 1:100,000 think thats pretty good xx

good luck for thursday ekkk maybe twinnies :) !!!!!

got my nt results today aswelll 1:100,000 think thats pretty good xx

Wow, and I thought mine was good at 1:40,000! Congrats Betty, that's fab.

Good luck with your scan High hopes

well i had to get mine over the phone coz they never got sent out and at 1st i thought she said 1:100 i was like what that bad she was like no not 100 .... 100,000 i was like phewww!!!! felt quite relieved as i know the blood test picks up the other 2 trismoies aswell! i think when i was preg with lillah my risk was 1:150,000
its helped me relax a little more anyway xx

Thanks, I'm really excited. I don't mind what we have but if it's a girl I'm going to have a fight on my hands with my step-daughter to prevent tutus and pink pink pink lol

Can't wait to hear what your having tomorrow soo exciting!!!

How quick has the last 4 MONTHS gone!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->