Getting ready for IVF September / October buddies.

Same for me Charlie!! It seems like another lifetime ago going for injection teach, down regging and baseline scans!

This time in 2016 we will most likely be doing it all over again!!

Oh my god, how exciting! I hope you have a big house. You will need two of everything!

Re the next lot of IVF, can you take the meds whilst breast feeding? I'd like to try again about 6 months after this one is born given I'm getting on a bit in years and would like to have three or four :haha:

I'm hoping we can just use our frozen embies next time so hopefully it will be easier on the mind and body!

Omg highhopes yay congratulations!!!!! Fantastic news!! Twins are twice the fun!

Frustrated I'm not sure if you can take the drugs while breast feeding? Hmmmm consultant would know I'm sure

Thanks ladies! I'm finding it hard to take it in...twins is amazing! Scary but amazing!

Any of you ladies having twins on here? X

I think you may be the first set of twinsies here! Singleton for me

Hoping for twins next time :haha:

I'm a singleton too although I'd have loved twins. Found out two interesting things yesterday. I have an anterior placenta which explains why I struggled to get an early doppler result and could mean I feel movement less and later :(. And second thing, we're having a girl! We'd hoped for a boy but after a moment of disappointment, followed by guilt, we're happy for anything, just makes shopping harder.

Highhopes - That's excellent news I bet you're thrilled!

Frustrated - I cant imagine they'll let you take IVF meds when BF. You cant even take ibuprofen or other simple medicines. Also I think they'll make you wait a year before letting you start IVF again. Doctors usually advise giving your body a rest for a year but I could be wrong.

Charlie - Congratulations on a little girl!

Well I found out I start my injections again on 2/2 so not long now. Its with the view to do egg collection w/c 3/3 so that will put me about 6 months behind you guys if it works. Also they have agreed to put back 2 embryos which was good news :)

charlie congrats on TEAM PINK !!!! girls are fab !!!!

dont worry i had an anterior placenta with lillah and this time and i felt movement regulary from about 18-20 weeks which normal for 1st time baby !!!! the only thing i think is abit different is that they dont get as strong till a tad later but am telling you by 25 week you will be feeling them keeping you awake in the night haha

dont feel guilty about wanting a certian sex i was hoping for another girl !!! so when they said boy at 1st i felt nothing lol but then became very exited :)
xx

Congrats again Charlie, don't feel bad about a little disappointment right after hearing. I think I'll be a little disappointed too if they say we are having a boy DH will be a little disappointed if they say girl but doesn't mean we will love our babies any less it's totally normal when you have your heart set on something.

Mish yay for start date!!! Maybe you will be the second off us to have twinsies!!!

I'm having some bladder pain, my urine was tested twice and came back normal. It's like a sharpe ache in my lower stomach that goes down close to my vagina, I'm only in discomfort after I've emptied my bladder and it's not after every time I've been to the loo. I mentioned it to my midwife and she wasn't concerned at all she said if it gets worse see my GP.....

Good luck mish! FC this is your lucky cycle.

I'm 6+4 and my symptoms are getting worse! Queasiness is awful and I'm exhausted all the time! Im trying not to moan as I've been hoping and praying to get pregnant for 3.5 years. When did symptoms ease up for you ladies?

:hugs: Its really an awful feeling and I kept telling myself not to moan I tried desperately to get pregnant for 6 years but it really is the most horrible feeling!.

Mine got BAD at 7 weeks stayed like that until 10 and a half weeks. I had no sickness just awful nausea. It started getting better after 11 weeks but it was only last week when I started to feel human again and be able to eat properly. I feel really good now with the occasional heaving at bad smells.

x

Gosh that's quite a long time to feel crap!!! It really isn't fun at all! Feel quite useless and unable to do anything. Know I'm supposed to stay active but the thought of going for a walk makes me want to cry lol

The whole healthy eating and exercising thing went completely out of the window, I napped in my spare time and eat what I could when I could even if it was on the unhealthy side!.

I feel fine now, it comes and goes. It seems a few ladies in the second trimester have experienced the same thing to find nothing wrong with them no infection or anything. I'm going to up my water intake and see if that makes a difference at all.

I'm picking up a bit more about her being a she as I've started looking at baby clothes and actually bought some bits today, multi coloured ones.

high hopes - am still feeling tired and been sick everyday ! ihave noticed that nausua is easing a little it was 24/7 before !!! also my appetite has kind off disappeared now where as 1st trimester i was starving lolxx

Wow thought it was meant to get a lot easier in the second trimester! Did your clinics give you any advice on DTD? Mine have said nothing but we've abstained so far but not sure how long to leave it...?

We were told to wait until after my confirmation scan which was at 8 weeks when they discharged me.

But DTD at any time won't hurt your babies, I think it was more to make sure your ovaries have settled completely? I don't know for sure but we waited until 8 weeks :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->