Getting so flipping cross now!*Update pg2*

XKatX

Reaction score
Why am I having so many problems with nappies??!! I used to use Tescos and they were great - Size 1 & 2, then he moved to size 3 and I've had no end of problems :hissy:.
I've tried the Tescos, pampers, boots and huggies. Why the hell do every single one of them leak! 90% of pooey changes end up with a complete clothes change. This never used to happen, so why is it now that he is in size 3's? He was 13lb 2 weeks ago, so he is in the right size. He is very tall and slim, so I was wondering if this was the problem.
Someone please help me before I totaly loose the plot!!!

I would take him back to size 2 in pampers. Niamh is still in newborn, and they go up to 11lbs. On the pampers website it states size two is up to 6kg, which is 13.3lbs. I think because babies are so many different sizes, the weight limits are just a guide. :)

Why am I having so many problems with nappies??!! I used to use Tescos and they were great - Size 1 & 2, then he moved to size 3 and I've had no end of problems :hissy:.
I've tried the Tescos, pampers, boots and huggies. Why the hell do every single one of them leak! 90% of pooey changes end up with a complete clothes change. This never used to happen, so why is it now that he is in size 3's? He was 13lb 2 weeks ago, so he is in the right size. He is very tall and slim, so I was wondering if this was the problem.
Someone please help me before I totaly loose the plot!!!

i have exactly same problem until now :dohh: when i go out i always have to take an extra outfit just in case. mine is not thin but quite a big baby and i have to keep changing the nappies, i guess i used 4-6 different ones already :dohh:
one day it went right up to his neck:shock:don't know how it went up there. i ended up washing him in the bathroom:dohh:(mil was waiting in the restaurant wondering if i ate and ran :rofl:)

i'd try going down a size too. katie's the same, dead tall and slim. we use reusables most the time, but we've had the odd size1lying round and they still do the job!! apparerntly pampers are well known for leaking with boys! i found tesco size 3 dead leaky with katie for some reason

I've never used Tesco's!
We always us Asda's Little Angel's, think weve had about a handful of poo explosions so far....not too bad! It might have something to do with the amount of poo though!! :dohh:

JAcob is on size 3's and had this problem until a few weeks ago because now there getting snug and he ready to move on soon - He 16lb. I think maybe the extra room is causing this :) XxX

jack has actually got better since we went up to size 3 , as everytime he pooed it was always up his back , i use pampers baby dry .xx

Daisy is in size 3 now,we use pampers and we had this problem until I changed from baby dry to active fit, they are better for more active babies and we have had no more leaks since!

I have never had a huggies leak except when she needed to go from newborn to size 1! I'd go back down, usually when there are leaks its due to the size

If changing a size doesnt work hun, try Morrisons own brand ones if you have one near to you. I sometimes use them for Brooke and ive found them to be really good!!

we have the opposite problem-we only get leaks/accidents with nappies that are too small. He's in size 4's now. hes small in the waist but his legs have gotten chunkier lol.

keely.

Right, I give up! Went down a size to size 2's, as some of you suggested. Guess what? ANOTHER expolsion this morning! I give up. I don't know the hell to do next.:hissy:

Millie explodes a lot too! Her nappies fit her perfectly and we make sure all the elastic is pulled out round the legs and everything and most nappies that are a lot amount of poo it leaks. Sometimes there won't be much in the middle of the nappy but all up the front and the back. we just figured that it was because there was some force behind it! We also noticed if she's sat in her chair and does a poop it'll all run to one side. We've got a pile of clothes that are stained! Do you breastfed aswell?

Millie explodes a lot too! Her nappies fit her perfectly and we make sure all the elastic is pulled out round the legs and everything and most nappies that are a lot amount of poo it leaks. Sometimes there won't be much in the middle of the nappy but all up the front and the back. we just figured that it was because there was some force behind it! We also noticed if she's sat in her chair and does a poop it'll all run to one side. We've got a pile of clothes that are stained! Do you breastfed aswell?

Yes I do. I think I'm just frustrated because they never used to leak like this. Obviously there was the odd episode, but now it is every time.

it'll get easier when shes older (and on solids) as the poo will get firmer!

id go for a bigger size then and fasten snugly as possible, there'll hopefully be more room for the poo then.

keely.

Oh no! I don't know what to suggest! x

I have a feeling Active Fit start at size 3 :(
I know its not much help now and you'll probably want to bash me over the head with a saucepan but once your little man is on solids and the whole leaky nappy thing will start to improve!x

I have a feeling Active Fit start at size 3 :(
I know its not much help now and you'll probably want to bash me over the head with a saucepan but once your little man is on solids and the whole leaky nappy thing will start to improve!x

I'll try and resist the urge!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->