Getting so flipping cross now!*Update pg2*

Aw yeah sorry they do start at size 3:sad1:

Yep pretty much what the other girls are saying that it will improve after he starts weaning.

What about one of the waterproof "pants" type things that you put over terry towelling nappies?
Then at least it wont go everywhere!:shrug:

katie's seem to go all the way up the front too, i dunno how!! you can hear her farting if you;re upstairs and she's downstairs with the telly on!!

i'd be inclined to try reusables, they hold poop really well and honestly arent that much work!! i always said no way, but i love them now!! only problem is the cotst if you dont get on with them!

I found for Erin that pampers seem to contain the poos slightly better! Usually it results in an outfit change still though. I put her up to size 3's recently but have put her back down to size 2's because they seemed enormous - she's long and skinny too,

now im worried about moving up to size 4! :dohh: i have been switching between pampers, sainsburys, huggies and boots. i still cant make up my mind! i never thought nappy brands were so different! its mad! :dohh: i would think about going down a size too hun, maybe it is the extra space but if they're too tight they'll only leak more! can you not use nappy pants over the top to hold the nappy in place? :baby: (sorry if this sounds mental i am a first time mum) lol x x x x x :rofl::hugs:

Aw yeah sorry they do start at size 3:sad1:

Yep pretty much what the other girls are saying that it will improve after he starts weaning.

What about one of the waterproof "pants" type things that you put over terry towelling nappies?
Then at least it wont go everywhere!:shrug:

just realised my idea was already said! lol x x x x:rofl::hugs:

Pampers leaked for us too when I went on the size 1...however the Active fit ones don't, had no problem with them.

annabelle was 12lb 7oz when i had her weighed 2 weeks ago so she must be over 13 now, she is still in size 2s as the 3s are way to big on her still

Lou
xxx

Erin is about 17lb and we are still in the pampers size 3 as they are still quite big on her.
We use pampers active fit and never had a problem. However if her nappy is quite full with wee and then she poos it seems to go everywhere. But this doesnt happen often as Erin always poos straight away in a clean nappy :dohh: - don't think she is bothered that there is a credit crunch on!!!! :rofl:

Ellies doesnt explode like my sons his exploded every poo so i swapped from pampers to huggies and it solved it. I figured with him being a boy that his frank and beans was stopping it going round the front of the nappy and sending it out the back lol. Ellies has been know to come up the front and back but shes nowhere near as bad as benn.

Ellies doesnt explode like my sons his exploded every poo so i swapped from pampers to huggies and it solved it. I figured with him being a boy that his frank and beans was stopping it going round the front of the nappy and sending it out the back lol. Ellies has been know to come up the front and back but shes nowhere near as bad as benn.

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"