getting so stressed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Ablaski17, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Ablaski17

Ablaski17 mommy to a little girl<3

I dont feel movement anymor & they dont really know why but the baby is moving ,they are sending me for scans everyday and want me at L&D everynight for a scan ....Iam 37 weks tommrow. This is really stressing me out I dont sleep because I dont know if the baby is ok , what do I do ? Can I ask to be induced? They just keep telling me to wait to it out.

2. suzib76

suzib76 Well-Known Member

i have no idea hun, but if you are getting seen daily then any probs would be picked up on straight away -

next time you are in i would just ask about being induced see what they say

3. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

I'm not sure to be honest but maybe ask about being induced? It's no good for you if you're worying constantly and not sleeping :hugs:

4. bekkie

bekkie Mommy Due Sept 20

aw maybe your little girl is trying to be gentle on you before putting you through labour! :hugs: if they're monitoring you they'll catch if something is wrong! definitely wouldn't hurt for you to ask them

5. Tyra86

Tyra86 Well-Known Member

sorry this might be a stupid question so apologies in advance - can u not see her moving? Sometimes I cant feel LO but when i look at my belly for a while something will poke out eventually. not sure about induction hun, they must think shes doing ok tho or they would be doing something about it x