getting so stressed

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
I dont feel movement anymor & they dont really know why but the baby is moving ,they are sending me for scans everyday and want me at L&D everynight for a scan ....Iam 37 weks tommrow. This is really stressing me out I dont sleep because I dont know if the baby is ok , what do I do ? Can I ask to be induced? They just keep telling me to wait to it out.

i have no idea hun, but if you are getting seen daily then any probs would be picked up on straight away -

next time you are in i would just ask about being induced see what they say

I'm not sure to be honest but maybe ask about being induced? It's no good for you if you're worying constantly and not sleeping :hugs:

aw maybe your little girl is trying to be gentle on you before putting you through labour! :hugs: if they're monitoring you they'll catch if something is wrong! definitely wouldn't hurt for you to ask them

sorry this might be a stupid question so apologies in advance - can u not see her moving? Sometimes I cant feel LO but when i look at my belly for a while something will poke out eventually. not sure about induction hun, they must think shes doing ok tho or they would be doing something about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->