Getting there...

Hoping

Reaction score
...I have spent 2 and a half hours washing down all of the paintwork from my front door, all the way up the stairs and on the landing in preparation for new carpets being laid tomorrow! We could have stripped and painted all of the wood but we couldn't finish the nursery until the carpet was laid and I'm getting really impatient to have my beanny's room all ready for him/her!

Flippin' 'eck, my back is killing me though. I do feel like I'm finally nesting :)

Aw glad your getting things done but dont overdo it hunni :) And when your finished wanna come do my house?? :lol: XxxX

where do you get your energy from and can you send some my way? :) Hope your carpet turns out like you want it.

God for you! I know what you mean, I hoovered the car the other day as I realised it was then or never and I could barely stand later in the evening. I find I don't realise at the time, it's later when I've stopped an sat down that the pain begins!

Aw glad your getting things done but dont overdo it hunni :) And when your finished wanna come do my house?? :lol: XxxX

I spent most of today sleeping:rofl: Really took it out of me!!! Should have nursery finished soon though, then I can post some piccies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->