Getting to sleep troubles!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Since dec 1st my LO has been in her own cot and started off it being a godsend... putting her down bout 10ish... going in the room a couple of times for dummy duty then off allll night...

... the past week or so shes just not playing ball... kicking about.... moaning... winging... etc... I dont get it!!

Like she doesnt like her cot anymore! i THINK shes finally gone down but its so late... she really doesnt sleep much for her age... shes awake a great deal in the day too!!

Any advice??

I think she is teething... but dentinox seems to help that area... and I know shes not hungry cos sometimes i give her an extra bottle just to make her sleepy... did that last night at the same time and she woke at 8.30am :) which yes is nice and didnt have her first bottle till 10.30!!

I just want the good bedtime girl back lol

I think she will settle soon... sometimes Jasmine is easier then other nights... maybe sometimes she gets a little tummy ache? I got a crib wedge last week the elevates their head and chest, it seems to help with the gas and stuff.

she is definetly a very windy baby.... even now at 4 months old... always bringing up burps!!

Some days shes more sicky than others as well!!

Shes def gone off now.... :)

but i long for the time its at a reasonable hour lol!! (its just past midnight here)

If you have a babies r us, look for the wedge, its awesome!

Hee! Liv has her off days as well although since I started putting her in her cot she seems OK x I am sure she will settle down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->