• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Getting up to pee in the middle of the night..

LaPinska

Reaction score
Usually i am able to hold my bladder for hours and hours. When i get up in the morning i'm about to burst because i sleep longer than a normal person does do to my illnesses. Since 3 dpo i have had to get up in the middle of the night just to pee. The first night i didnt think anything of it i figured maybe i drank to much before bed. but then it happened again, and then again! It happened last night and i went back to bed but still when i woke up this morning my bladder was full when i hadn't drank anything in between?? Could this be a super early symptom?? I'm not sure if it's possible so here i am!

oooo might be!!!

All this symptom spotting is enough to drive a perfectly sane woman mad!!!! :wacko:

hehe. i really try not to do that because my chances of being preg are very slim. but this is completely out of the norm for me. This is an unmedicated cycle for me so i have absolutely nothing to blame it on... just started getting up at 4 and 5 am to pee out of no where :shrug:

i'm not sure but didn't wanna read n run.

hope its a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"