Getting worried about AF

Fooled_Heart

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I need some advice on my AF because I’m starting to get really worried and wanted to see if anyone here could help before I book a doctors appointment.

I had my ERPC on 24th Aug 2010 and still no AF (will be six weeks tomorrow).
Tested about 1.5/2weeks after ERPC and got BFN, I then tested again on 27.09.2010 and got BFN.

Is it possible to have retained products and still get a BFN? :shrug:

Thanks

Me and you are so alike!!
I had ERPC on 23rd Aug and still waiting for AF.
I have also done tests and all BFN and wanted to know the same thing although I think that the answer has to be no. I did tests after the procedure and came up BFN pretty quickly so I assumed I was back to normal.

I have just posted a thread as I have ovulated twice since ERPC (2nd one today) but have had no period inbetween.
I know when I ov as I have stitch pains.

I went to docs last week and mentioned it and he didn't seem too concerned and said to go back in a month if it still hasn't returned and he'll organise a pelvic scan to check everythings ok.

I am hoping it is because of the m/c that our cycles are messed up and that AF will return when she's good and ready... unless we get BFP before that!!

Let me know how you get on and take care :kiss:

Hi ladies,
I'm in the same boat too! (just not as long) I had a D & C on sept 10/10 I know it's only been a couple weeks but I Ov'd on October 1st, and since yesterday, I have been extremely bloated and have a heavy feeling in my lower tummy!
I'm wondering if it's AF gearing up to show her face! I always had normal cycles, so im not sure when or what time frame we should get AF!
The doctor did tell me that the day the procedure was done, count as CD1 , but then that would have meant I Ov'd on CD 22!
Why does this have to be sooooo confusing! UGH!!

Hopefull11, sorry for your loss :hugs:

My cycle is all over the place - has been 43 days since D&C - think it takes a while to regulate. I was always regular and knew when to test and when to expect AF - now its just a waiting game.

Hi Ladies, sorry for both your losses :hugs:

Spoke to the DR yesterday and he wasn't concerned either! He said if still no AF in 10-14 days to give him another call and book an appointment with him.

Its been 44 days now since ERPC - but it feels so much longer when you're waiting for AF to turn up.

Hopefully things will return to normal for us all soon. Or we'll get our much wanted :bfp:

Let me know how you ladies get on :hug:

My AF took 7 weeks to come after medically managed mc.

Sometimes it just takes a while.

Good luck

hey i just wanted to tell my story of what happened after my mc. my first af showed up, surprisingly, 4 weeks after the mc. i am now on my second af which came 5 weeks later. so from my understanding it takes time for your body to go back to being regular again. it can be very confusing and stressful especially if you are ttc. i hope this helps a little and im sending some baby dust to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->