Gift ideas for young adults

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
I have sisters aged 19 and 21 and so stuck with what to get them as feel it’s all samey to what I’ve bought them in the past.

if you have anyone in that age group that you buy for please share ideas haha! They said they have loads of alcohol already so not that. I’ve got the younger one a pair of pjs so far but the older one doesn’t want any more.

Are they in to gaming? There's some fun head phones about right now, both gaming or listening to music types. Our senior teens love Christmas as a time for new perfume, I know its pretty 'same old, same old' bit they like it. They aren't in to jewellery for the sake of it but do like some of the really personal little bits you get...
Good luck

Are they in to gaming? There's some fun head phones about right now, both gaming or listening to music types. Our senior teens love Christmas as a time for new perfume, I know its pretty 'same old, same old' bit they like it. They aren't in to jewellery for the sake of it but do like some of the really personal little bits you get...
Good luck

they both have jobs so any kind of tech bits they just buy themselves so hard to buy for them haha!
perfume is a good shout will have a look see what I can find

My 19 year old is earning her own money this year, and buying her own stuff, so its been more difficult for me to think of things for her, and I'd never be stupid enough to think I'd get her the right bit of tech anyway! I find the perfume is the one thing they are unlikely to buy for themselves.

It's really hard when they get to that sort of age where they are working and buying for themselves. It's about the time we stopped buying for the majority of our nieces and nephews. I'm afraid I'm not much use for girls stuff. All i can think of is a bit generic like pamper boxes with Bath bombs, or hampers with a book, pjs, Socks, hot chocolate etc, or make up and perfume and nail varnish

Thankyou. It certainly does get hard. I used to just give them money when they were under 18 but now they both work it seems a bit silly to give them money except for special birthdays (18th/21st)
I managed to pick up pjs for the younger one and will probably get some sort of gift set to go with it. It doesn’t help that the shops are just so meh lately I’ve found? The gift sets seem so samey to what they have had last year. That’s if you can find any at all.

Yeah the last few times I've been to the shops I've not found much at all.

It's a difficult age group.
When I was that age I still loved my stationary so diary's, planners, notebooks, pens etc.
I'm was never one for smellies like bath bombs but always loved hair products and trying the more expensive ones like Aussie or Charles Worthington.

When I was that age I still loved my stationary so diary's, planners, notebooks, pens etc.
I'm was never one for smellies like bath bombs but always loved hair products and trying the more expensive ones like Aussie or Charles Worthington.

that’s a good idea too didn’t think of hair care bits they both have long hair. hopefully I can find something this week or at the weekend!

This is so me too !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->