Gifts for a one year old

MrsL15

Reaction score
My youngest will be one in November and I'm at a loss what to get him for his birthday and Christmas. It doesn't help he's inherited my 3 year old's old toys.

I'm not planning on going OTT but would like him to have a few items as he has older brothers who believe in Santa.

So far his birthday/Christmas list is as as follows -

Cosy Coupé
3 In 1 Sports Centre
Vtech Rock and Pop Turtle
Vtech Gear Up and Go Giraffe
Lego Duplo (he'll share with 3yo brother)
Noah's Ark
Noisy Gruffalo Book

Aside from clothes, what else can I get him

My LO is one at the end of November too, I want to get the princess unicorn carriage Cosey coupe but I'm going to wait until Easter cus we should definitely have moved by then and have more room lol.

So far I've got her talking iggle piggle and upsie daisy, an in the night garden interactive ball, some tellytubbies chiming figures a hello kitty soft stacker and some light up bath ducks . I'm getting her a wooden push a long walker, some wooden blocks from the Disney store to go in, books, maybe the fisher price tea set thing. And I'm thinking of the soft toy baskets of fruit and veg from ikea she likes putting things In and emptying out. I'll probably get her a shape sorter and a couple other little bits. And he main present for Christmas is going to be a wooden pram I think and a dolly x

When my youngest was one we got him some cars, stacking cups, a wooden hammer and blocks set, balls and some books.

Mine is 1, will be around 18 months. He doesn't need much either.

I'm getting him some board books, some balls (he loves balls), and some wooden manipulative toys. I'm sure he'll get clothes and toys. Maybe a toy phone? An easy to open bag to carry stuff around in? Oh that sounds nice.

We already have one of those coupes, a noah's ark, he already got a shape sorter for his 1 birthday, plus a piano toy and all kinds of other stuff.

Maybe some nicer bits you wouldn't want to spend just any old time. I normally get some nice books that I wouldn't normally want to pay for. Something personalised, nice shoes that a bit dearer than the regular ones I'd get.

Toy wise my one year old LOVED -
a little cash machine game by little tikes that you put money in and it pinged open (plays with it daily)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8...t=&hvlocphy=1007293&hvtargid=kwd-304378234981

Post box
https://www.mothercare.com/children...ontent=91999&utm_campaign=RedBrain Ltd_196673

As for now (nearly 2) she is still very into shopping related things such as a little shopping trolley, play food and the till and teaset

DS1 is also a November baby. Last year we bought him a play tent for his birthday which has been so handy for toy storage and wooden blocks and a set of musical instruments for his Christmas. We also got him a couple of outfits, cars, books etc. at each occasion. I understand wanting to spoil LO but that age they really don't need/notice/care if they don't get much. I'd just tell older siblings that Santa only wanted to bring a couple of special things because he knows LO is little and doesn't want much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->