Gifts for teachers?

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi
Looking for inventive (and inexpensive!) ideas for teacher gifts. Last year we did cookie ingredients in a jar but dd has one of the same teachers so can't really do the same again!

I'm a teacher and as lovely as getting gifts is, yet another mug or bottle of wine can be a bit much!!

Xx

We are doing mugs willed with chocolates and snowman soup. And his 2 main teachers are getting a cross stitched gift tag/ tree decoration.
Last year we did chocolate sleighs.

We're getting DD's dance teacher a stationary set.

This year I've got them xmas oven gloves and cookie cutter with cookie mix.

In the past I've done smores in a jar. Marshmallows digestives and thin dairy milk bars with note saying wish there were smore like you.

I've also done pot of gold. Jar filled with gold tissue paper and variety of gold choc e.g. gold bar,chocolate coins, whisper gold, crunchie and xmas scratchcard and lotto ticket. There's loverly poem that goes with it too.

I've also done hand made door sign with Mrs .......... class on it.

Hope that helps

Following. My DD has several teachers at nursery (they alternate) there are six of them so need unique ideas not too pricy.

Im thinking of a really nice pen sounds a little dull I know but at least it can be used

How much do you ladies usually spend on gifts for teachers? Ds is in reception so ive not done this before but thought about getting a voucher for costa coffee or something? I bet they have stacks of chocs, wine etc

I was thinking a memory locket keyring or something like that for my son's key worker x

I'm also a teacher and am making my class a personalised tree decoration each, so gonna do one for each of my daughter's nursery staff too. II bought some wooden stars from eBay, spray painted them cream, painted around the edges with red or green and have some bronze pint that I'm gonna use to write their names on, then tie some garden twine in the hole for a rustic Xmas tree decoration 😀 Will prob also give her keyworker something extra too... Maybe a candle??

I like the Costa voucher idea too. And for my ta and team teacher I've got them a cath kidston holly print mug (£3.99 from tk maxx) and a pair of Xmas socks to go inside 😀

I need ideas too, both of my boys' teachers are men so I have no clue what to get them :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->