Gifts from baby?

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Is anyone else thinking of giving their OH and other children a gift from our angels?

I was thinking about keeping it a secret from OH and getting each one of our kids a small snow globe, a special one, and put a note on it something like "Merry Christmas Tyler! I sent this special gift for you with santa because I cant be there with you, but I want you to know I love you very much, and whenever you think of me or miss me, just give the snowglobe a shake and I will know you are thinking of me ... love Hadlee <3" and do something like that for each of the kids, and then put one under the tree for Mommy and daddy and do something along the same lines with a note to us... obviously Dan would know but I think it would be really special for the kids :cloud9:

We don't have other kids so I didn't even think of this but I love the idea and definitely think you should do it! Something so sweet and thoughtful that would really make the day special!

I think the snow globes are a lovely idea, I'm sure they will be very special to your children.

I don't have other children, I wasn't intending getting OH a present from the girls, but I will be buying some special decorations for them.

:hugs:

Xx

I love this idea also :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: it made my heart cry, how special.
Can I borrow the idea> I have 3 boys and I would include my husband ..
What a beautiful and precious thought :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Of course you can Andrea :hugs: I think it will be a "material item" that will always keep a special place of remembrance for our angels. Everytime it is looked at, they will think of them :cloud9:

Loving the idea, how sweet is that. They will love it , it will make them feel
special and loved by their sibling

I love this idea! I don't have other children but I would love to get my hubby something!

i think this is very cute, how old are the children.. just thinking that when they get older (or if they are older) they may realize that obviously hadlee herself wasn't the one who sent the gifts and this may confuse them.. but otherwise i think it's splendid<3

Kiki- I read your post last night on my phone but it wouldn't let me reply. It really made me cry. It is such a sweet idea and I think I will steal it. We put a little charlie bear teddy in with Jakob in his coffin and I think I will get one for DD from him. :hugs::hugs:

Awwww!!! I just seen this thread kiki!!! Definately made me cry!!! How stinkin' sweet! :cry:

Honestly, I haven't decided what to do about gifts regarding Emma... I am really struggling with all this... but this has helped me tremendously... what an amazing idea...

XOXOXO :hugs: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"