girl boy gender guys wifes tale x

jj88

Reaction score
Would be interested to know peoples comments on this -

Ive got terrible sickness not been sick but from moment i get up to moment i go bed i feel sick and eating helps and my partner googled it and said its a girl lol we really would like boy next already have a girl is this true alway more sick when having a girl i just dont remeber feeling like this on pregnancy 1 xx

Would be interested to know peoples comments on this -

Ive got terrible sickness not been sick but from moment i get up to moment i go bed i feel sick and eating helps and my partner googled it and said its a girl lol we really would like boy next already have a girl is this true alway more sick when having a girl i just dont remeber feeling like this on pregnancy 1 xx

I've never actually heard that one!

I think more or less wives tales are just for entertainment, so no worries yet in my opinion :) :) :)

i was physically sick with my boys and just felt sick with my girls my boys implanted higher so i didnt need the loo as much when carrying them. i went off chocolate (not like me at all) with my boys. My hair grew quicker with my boys. I got a bfp earlier with my boy but only by a few days. hope that helps xx

I have had 1 boy, 1 girl and one angel boy.

My first son I had no morning sickness, no symptoms, no nothing. Very easy pregnancy and craved cheeseburgers.

My daughter I got mild morning sickness before I got my BFP, I had random bleeding spotting, I craved sweet things. I also got SPD.

With my angel boy I was the sickest with him out of all of them, I craved spaghetti and chicken, but also another easy pregnancy until I lost him.

This time its more or less identical to my sons pregnancy. Although my gut is telling me girl. My gut has been right with DS and DD. I didn't have any gut instincts with my angel but one or twice I called him boy.

So most of it is old wives tales. What happens to be really good with me is Chinese prediction charts as they've been right every time so far.

I was physically sick with my boys, throwing up loads!!! With my little girl i felt sick all day but only threw up a few times, this time iv felt sick a lot but i have only been sick a few times so we will see in December :) i think its just pot luck so many people i know have had different sickness with each baby the gender was irrelevant usually

I've Already got one boy and expecting my second boy! I felt constantly qeausy for the first 12weeks but was never physically sick!

I had nothing with my first two boys really, my third felt sick a lot and had to eat all the time but was never sick. Not a lot of symtoms so far have a feeling already it's another boy!! :)

With my DD. No symptoms only gut feeling to test early 4 days. Tiredness kicked in 6weeks. Then I was very ill with sickness for 3 months. Nothing was keeping down. Got spd and awful heartburn pretty much throughout pregnancy. Salty crisps and milk was my craving went off my tea =( gutted lol

I've had three boys and one girl. With my boys I had severe hyperemesis from 6 weeks until I'd gave birth. I was sick 20-30 times a day and constantly on the drip. With my daughter I had hyperemesis from 8 weeks until 20 weeks. It was a lot milder. So in my case my boys made me much more sick than my girl did.

Last time I had b/g twins so can't really use previous pregnancy as a base reference lol! This pregnancy is completely different to their so far. Seem to be getting a complete mix of boy and girl symptoms based on old wives tales. I did one of those daft quizzes and it came back saying 50% boy 50% girl haha!

It wasn't true for me. With DD I had no morning sickness. I felt really good overall, no tiredness or anything. I did have an annoying metallic taste in my mouth that only went away when I ate something so I kept eating all day long to keep it away.

With DS I had morning sickness all day, from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. It started at 7 weeks and didn't go away completely until 16 weeks. Vomiting lasted weeks 8 & 9 the rest of the time I was just nauseated every moment of my waking hour.

With my son I had nausea and vomited a few times for most of the first trimester. I craved sweets the entire pregnancy and I always got girl on those Chinese gender predictor charts!
Feel pretty much the same this time, although I got acne early on and I think my MS is worse. Can't wait to find out!

It is just an old wives tale. I have 2 Girls & 1 Boy and my son I had hyperemesis (severe morning sickness)

With my son I had all day nausea, but was never really sick...but it was horrible nausea, couldn't really eat. This time I have nausea but eating makes me feel better. Also with my son I preferred sweet food, I ate custard and angel delight daily...thought of eating it now makes me want to puke! lol Craving savoury food mainly carbs at the moment. I hope the fact that there are differences means I'm having a girl this time.

I had every single old wives tale that pointed to a girl but we found out Thursday that it is a boy! I seriously thought that I was pregnant with a girl because I had every symptom for a girl but Harmony test and ultrasound said boy. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->