• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girl names for Cupps

M

momof5wants1

I have a total of 8 daughters, 2 of them are step daughters. We are trying to decide on a name for a girl, in the event the one I am carrying is a girl. The names of our children are

Jeanie Christina Marie

Jessica Xiomara

Brittany Nicole

Patricia Anne

Shannon Elizabeth

Alexandria Lynne

Trinity Jasmine

Destiny Susanne.

Not all of them have the same last names, but we are trying to figure out names for a girl. We have 2 names that were suggested, but I'm not sure about them.

They are

Heaven Leigh

Skylar Grace

Any other suggestions that would go with the surname Cupps would be great!! :thumbup:

I LOVE Haven.. I'm a little bias because that has been on our name list.

Other names.

Piper
Tenley
Kinsley
Kinley
Sutton
Krista

They all seem to have a different "type" of name; some are older and some are more trendy, so you have tons of options I think!

Heaven Leigh - I think just going with Heavenly is a much better option but then again I don't care for names like Emma Leigh when it could just be Emily. Just my personal preference.

Skylar Grace - I like this and think it goes well with your other girls' names. I'd personally find something a little more feminine though but it really depends on what you like, obv.

Andrea
Everly
Cheyenne
Bethany
Paisley
Diane
Laura/Lauren
Rebecca
Helen/Helene
Monica
Danika
Sapphire
June
Joy

I like Skylar Grace and can suggest Stella if you are looking for other celestial names

Are Trinity & Destiny your step-daughters? I'm guessing that bc those name choices are so different then the other 6 names.

I like Heaven & Skylar, both nice names.

I also like some names already suggested: Paisley, Everly/Everleigh, Cheyenne, Sapphire, Piper

Additional suggestions: Nevaeh, Gianna, Sage, Felicity, Calista, Jade

Are Trinity & Destiny your step-daughters? I'm guessing that bc those name choices are so different then the other 6 names.

I like Heaven & Skylar, both nice names.

I also like some names already suggested: Paisley, Everly/Everleigh, Cheyenne, Sapphire, Piper

Additional suggestions: Nevaeh, Gianna, Sage, Felicity, Calista, Jade

Trinity and Destiny are my children. Jeanie and Jessica are my step daughters. Brittany, Patricia, Shannon and Alexandria are mine as well.

please dont call your child Heaven Leigh

a lot of the other names seem quite classic how about:

Cathrine
Vivienne
Heather
Lillian
Olive
Audrey
Caroline

out of curiosity how is xiomara pronounced?

please dont call your child Heaven Leigh

a lot of the other names seem quite classic how about:

Cathrine
Vivienne
Heather
Lillian
Olive
Audrey
Caroline

out of curiosity how is xiomara pronounced?

Zi O Mara, best I can do to pronounce in a chat thread. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"