Girl or Boy? 11w5d

I'm going to take a guess boy aswell hun xx

Got a screenshot from a video we took...still thinking boy? I tried to read about the theories and it just doesnt click for me lol

20190131_225249.jpg

Ahhh man! Thanks ladies

Sorry I no it's not what you wanted to hear, did you say :pink: we swayed pink this time but I think this one a boy also, when do you find out? Xx

Next appointment is Feb 13th, but still may be too early to tell. I'm about 12 weeks now. I'm trying to prepare myself for the boy determination when I do find out because everyone here all says boy lol

Next appointment is Feb 13th, but still may be too early to tell. I'm about 12 weeks now. I'm trying to prepare myself for the boy determination when I do find out because everyone here all says boy lol

I’m gonna put it out there and say girl!

Most ladies on here said girl for me . We are having a boy ! It’s all 50/50 . Good luck for your scan !

As @Babybump87 said it's 50/50 everyone on mine has said girl but my gut says boy hopefully I might no in a hour :rofl: I'm preparing myself for boy aswell :haha: it's always just fun guess don't take them a gossple hun :) I hope you get a girl and I'm wrong xx

As @Babybump87 said it's 50/50 everyone on mine has said girl but my gut says boy hopefully I might no in a hour :rofl: I'm preparing myself for boy aswell :haha: it's always just fun guess don't take them a gossple hun :) I hope you get a girl and I'm wrong xx

Ooo update us !

Please let me know when you find out!

Please let me know when you find out!

I didn't want to put on here I don't like to think I p someone off with my stuff lol, but she didn't want to say anything as they should at this strange but I said I wouldn't hold it against her and asked what she thought she said :pink: here are a few potty shots (hope you don't mind) xx
Screenshot_20190201-213955_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190201-214008_Gallery.jpg

I didn't want to put on here I don't like to think I p someone off with my stuff lol, but she didn't want to say anything as they should at this strange but I said I wouldn't hold it against her and asked what she thought she said :pink: here are a few potty shots (hope you don't mind) xx
View attachment 1054628 View attachment 1054630
Congrats!! Were you hoping for a girl? And how many weeks are you? And no, you didn't p me off lol after ttc for almost 5 years I may really want a girl, but I'm happy with whichever I get!

Congrats!! Were you hoping for a girl? And how many weeks are you? And no, you didn't p me off lol after ttc for almost 5 years I may really want a girl, but I'm happy with whichever I get!

We swayed for a girl but my gut always said boy but go back to confirm, I was 15+3 they don't like to tell us the sex until 16 weeks xx

That is awesome you were able to find out on the earlier side! All that swaying paid off lol @tdog I'll make sure I come back to show you my next ultrasound pics on the 13th

That is awesome you were able to find out on the earlier side! All that swaying paid off lol @tdog I'll make sure I come back to show you my next ultrasound pics on the 13th

Yes please do :) and thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->