Girl potty shots..

mizzyb

Reaction score
Hi all. Ive tried searching for a thread on gender potty shots but cant find one? so thought id start one for girls since Im having a girl! whopeeeee!! and just for anyone not certain on their potty shot can refer to what we post to help maybe? Here is my girl. One of the best moments of my life was this moment seeing this and hearing the words your having a girl! ahhh!!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-06-25-18h49m41s82.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-06-25-18h49m41s82.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 121
Congrats!! I'm having a girly too =)

Here's mine

EMMA_2.jpg

Baby's legs are crossed, but you get the idea :haha:

Aww.. I didn't get a shot like that -- And the sonogram tech moved the screen so I couldn't even see when she was checking the gender.. But got a call from my midwife today telling me that I'm having a baby girl!! :) So, I'm over the moon!

Also having a girl yipeee am so excited xxxx

Here's my girly potty shot from 16weeks. :)

Had a few scans since and the lady promised she's still a girl so fingers crossed she doesn't pop out with a winky!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 89
I don't have any actually good quality potty shots - but this was our 12wk u/s at a private place and they were able to tell it was a girl mostly by the nub shot - so figured I'd add that - plus the bottom shot is the potty shot but it's really hard to see! It was confirmed 2 weeks later that it's a girl - then again at the 18 week scan :)

Yay for team :pink:

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 57
Mines a bit weird imo but the tech said definately a girl!! 20 week scan in 3 weeks so hopefully will be confirmed! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi all. Ive tried searching for a thread on gender potty shots but cant find one? so thought id start one for girls since Im having a girl! whopeeeee!! and just for anyone not certain on their potty shot can refer to what we post to help maybe? Here is my girl. One of the best moments of my life was this moment seeing this and hearing the words your having a girl! ahhh!!

Oh YAY congrats to you, how exciting!! See you went to Babyvision, they're lovely there aren't they? I've got my 20 wk scan a week on Saturday and I.CANT.WAIT!!!!!! Think it will be our last scan as we're team :yellow: having said that I'll still be analysing scan photos for clues! Congrats again, so pleased for you :flower:xx

Oh YAY congrats to you, how exciting!! See you went to Babyvision, they're lovely there aren't they? I've got my 20 wk scan a week on Saturday and I.CANT.WAIT!!!!!! Think it will be our last scan as we're team :yellow: having said that I'll still be analysing scan photos for clues! Congrats again, so pleased for you :flower:xx

Ah hello scarlett! yes its so so sooo wonderful there! I was n hysterical floods of tears of joy and the lady was just so lovely! magical experience il never forget. Thankyou and you are so very patient waiting and not finding out! I couldnt do it! tee he! xx

Awww so pleased it went well :) have you got a name already for her, or still a working title and a short list?

We're having fun guessing at the moment and I guess for me it was such a long time coming that I really, honestly don't care what sex the baby is as long as s/he is healthy. The thought of the infamous lines "it's a..." are keeping me strong and I hope will help through the last bit of labour!!

When's your 20 wk scan? x

Awww so pleased it went well :) have you got a name already for her, or still a working title and a short list?

We're having fun guessing at the moment and I guess for me it was such a long time coming that I really, honestly don't care what sex the baby is as long as s/he is healthy. The thought of the infamous lines "it's a..." are keeping me strong and I hope will help through the last bit of labour!!

When's your 20 wk scan? x

Fab! I think I wanted to know as I didnt find out with my son and just wanted to know this time it was an itch I had to scratch as it were! :) my 20 wk scan is actually on sat so another scan already!! Even though im only 19+1 wks.

Ok were pretty certain she will be called Willow, maybe use the lo sound at the end to give her nickname lola or something? now middle name we love certainly might not be everyones cuppa tea but I adore birds and I love the name/word raven so she may be Willow Raven or Willow Rose or Willow grace! what name ideas do you have? Its a relief its a girl as we could not come up with a boys name for anything!! xx

Yeah I'm sure if it wasn't first time round then we probably wouldn't be team yellow! Awww I think Willow is lovely and I do love Willow Raven, but Rose or Grace are just as gorgeous :) :) Know what you mean about girls names, we already had one but took a while for a boy name.

Diddy I think will either be Orla Dannielle May or Luca John Dudley.... Dannielle is my middle name, John is OH and my Grandad names, May is mine and OH Nan's and Dudley is OH Grandad! :) :)

Lucky you with another scan this Sat already am very jealous! This next week for me is going to go slowly I'm sure!! x

gorgeous names and such meaning behind them I love them :) xxx

The threads for these are in the Gender Prediction forum. We aren't supposed to put gender guess threads in the trimester forums :) :flower:

Wohoo team PINK! :dance:

Here's my LO's potty shot (upper right~)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/xb211/null_zps4706f3e9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->