girlies have you seen this offer? free clothes!! :o

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MummyMummy, Apr 25, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-ti...they-perkins-5-off-no-min-spend-free-del.html

was posted in the coupons/offers part of the board and it doesn't seem to get busy in there so just wanted to let you girlies know here too/make sure you def see it/to let the new girlies see it... i use this board lots and lots as i'm sure you know :lol: and have never seen this post in general so maybe alot of others have missed it too? as original post says no min order and i just ordered 2 dif vesttops and had confirmation from dp's that they are being processed with £0.00 charged! so hopfully they will be delievered and i've not got confused :lol:

i know it's prob really naughty to repost on diff board the same thing but with the way the world is financially right now and the amount of us struggling i think we can all do with a couple of pick me up freebies, so please don't shout at me missy moderators! pleeeease? :D

i didn't find the fab offer, so direct all thanks to babezone :D

xXx

2. CallieBert

CallieBert Mummy to Braden

Ooooh! :D Thanks for the post!

3. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

like i said not me who found it, just wanted to make sure other girlies had a chance to see it :D especially as alot of us are really struggling, so clothes for ourselves are at the bottom of our priority list.

xXx

4. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

thanks i just ordered a vest top!

5. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

thanksjust ordered a tshirt :)

6. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

nice one ! ive jsut ordered some knickers (were 3 for 2!) and a top that had 10% off anyways :D n got free delivery and extra 10% off :D

thanks for letting me know tans x

7. baby.love

baby.love Guest

:wohoo: i just got a free maternity top thank you xx