girls 12-18 months have added a coat post 2

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
Me agagin:flower:

Over the enxt few hours /maybe days :haha: i will be uploading some more clothes. Im gonna do seperate posts for each age group i have as i have quite a bit and will get confused :blush:

This one will just have 12-18 months. All clothes are stain and bobble free and it fab condition inless i say otherwise. We dont smoke or have pets.

I will put my price down but as im rubbish at this if you dont like my prices make me an offer. Prices wont include postage. But i do this as near to cost as i can anyway.

Any questions please ask. and if you dont get anything then please cover fees xxx

oh and a few things you may of seen before but have added anyway

Hungry Caterpillar jacket. This is a warm snuggle jacket. only warn a few times as we left it at nanas and then it was summer. £1.50 sold
SDC11367.jpg

3 pair of leggins. red ones are sold The grey ones are mothercare and the purple one are carters bnwt. 50p each sold
SDC11612.jpg

Jasper conrad dress and top set £1.00 sold
SDC11616.jpg

disney george outfit. this has been warn a lot so does look a little warn. but no stains and still in good condition. 50p

SDC11621.jpg

Disney gerorge vest and pants. My little girl was still in nappys so have included the pants in this. Plus i dont think she even wore them all. 50p the lot sold

SDC11627.jpg

next long sleeve vests 50p each

SDC11628.jpg

These are in a as new condition. i dont remember my lo wearing them and they are very good condition 50p each. sold

SDC11635.jpg

pink trousers from next £1 sold

SDC11643.jpg

tescos coat. very warm and looks cute on £2

SDC11666.jpg

i dont sorry. My eldest has only just started wearing 18-24 x

can i alsop have

The grey ones are mothercare and the purple one are carters bnwt. 50p each
These are in a as new condition. i dont remember my lo wearing them and they are very good condition 50p each.

could you stick the jasper conran dress and the long sleeve vests in with the snow suit you will be sending me if it doesnt alter the weight :)

just thought on i wont need long sleeved vests in that size just the dress hun if you can :) pm me and we can sort out how much extra you need :)
were are the tights from hun?

will get back to you all in a bit just putting my girls down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back